Sad 17 2.18%

Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583
badgenome said:
Deyon said:

Hey guys, can I be a pretty, pretty princess?

Proof ^^^

That doesn't count, i was drunk and i thought i had a vagina.

Around the Network

"Lord of Uncharted - Aldro the Graphic"

I feel so honoured :')))!

I'd love to add one of the PS stuff to my sig, but I cant. I think I am REALLY pushing what is allowed. Im afraid to add a freaking sentence underneath what I got xD

did any of the people you put in the vote even ask to be princess?

i would say add spiffieness, and junl but they aren't active.

nnodley said:
I feel bad for TeddostheFireKing. He has no votes.

I'm totally heart broken :'( </3 

I was away the entire weekend and couldn't even vote for myself :( Oh well, easy come, easy go :)

Around the Network

There should be wardens for each genre

For instance I could be Platformmaster918: Lord of Ratchet and Clank and Warden of Platformers

Get Your Portable ID!Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers

platformmaster918 said:
There should be wardens for each genre

For instance I could be Platformmaster918: Lord of Ratchet and Clank and Warden of Platformers

I'll be Deyon Lord of inFAMOUS and Warden of the open world. <-------------Called it.

pezus said:

Army:

General
Captain
Shadow Marshal:
bananaking21 the Princely
SoldiersWeedlab

I though I saw my name as captain? I lost it? My god, noooooooo!! I was already making my epic Captain PlayStation sig...

Honoured citizens of Playstation Nation,

As I'm currently campaining for the Lordship of JRPGs and following my Hyperdimension Neptune Victory Review, I want to introduce you to another PS3 JRPG exclusive that's coming this month.

The name is Atelier Ayesha and I reviewed it here. It's a pretty neat management/JRPG so please give it a look.

ryuzaki57 said:

Honoured citizens of Playstation Nation,

As I'm currently campaining for the Lordship of JRPGs and following my Hyperdimension Neptune Victory Review, I want to introduce you to another PS3 JRPG exclusive that's coming this month.

The name is Atelier Ayesha and I reviewed it here. It's a pretty neat management/JRPG so please give it a look.

You should be Warden of JRPGs and lord of whatever franchise is your favorite at least if the lordships this far are a trend.  The warden thing is just my idea though I shall wait for his grace's approval.

Get Your Portable ID!Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers