Sad 17 2.18%

Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583
bananaking21 said:
Pibituh said:
They will most likely use this as a free game bundle with the ps4? To fight xbox price cuts/bundles ?-
Nonetheless, It's like waiving a big sign to xbox users to come over and play the real game of the generation. lol

yeah this is mostly to bring in some Xbox 360 gamers who really wanted to play the game but didnt want to buy a PS3. i can see it moving a few consoles. now if those DriveCLub release date rumors are true and TLoU PS4 releases in summer, PS4 will look like it will have a decent summer. 

Agreed. 

Around the Network
Pibituh said:
bananaking21 said:
Pibituh said:
They will most likely use this as a free game bundle with the ps4? To fight xbox price cuts/bundles ?-
Nonetheless, It's like waiving a big sign to xbox users to come over and play the real game of the generation. lol

yeah this is mostly to bring in some Xbox 360 gamers who really wanted to play the game but didnt want to buy a PS3. i can see it moving a few consoles. now if those DriveCLub release date rumors are true and TLoU PS4 releases in summer, PS4 will look like it will have a decent summer. 

Agreed. 

of course you did. im too sexy to disagree with. 

it doesnt take much to make me happy, a cigar and a fist bump would do. but yet, when ever the slightest, most ridiculous opportunity presents itself i am possessed by this unexplainable greed, that forces me to get out of my way and pursue it. i am not a good dresser by any means, yet it would seem that way if you take a quick look at the people who are usually around me.

Who Am I?

same rules guys, only 3 guesses and you gotta name the character, not the game.

i gave a lot of hints in this one too.

So a possible The Last of Us PS4 announcement soon (possibly tomorrow), and a new game? Good!

poklane said:
So a possible The Last of Us PS4 announcement soon (possibly tomorrow), and a new game? Good!

maybe they could announce it tomorrow. doubt they will though, hope they do.

The new game is said to be a Zombie MMO from SOE. most likely on both PC and PS4. im not into MMO's but if its a good zombie game and a F2P game i might just check it out. 

Around the Network
bananaking21 said:
poklane said:

The new game is said to be a Zombie MMO from SOE. most likely on both PC and PS4. im not into MMO's but if its a good zombie game and a F2P game i might just check it out. 

F2P alone would be enough for me to check it out :D.

John Rambo?

poklane said:
bananaking21 said:
poklane said:

F2P alone would be enough for me to check it out :D.

it seems SOE are putting the pedal to the metal. Planet Side 2, Ever Quest Online, DC Universe and Now this. PS4 is easily turning into the best console for F2P and MMO's. 

question, in F2P games does sony (or valve/ms whatever) take a cut from the microtransactions? 

JoeTheBro said:
John Rambo?

i know it will probably just be a PC game but fortnite has finally released a video showing some gameplay shots.

looks good, different from what i expected but im interested.