Total:583
Raven722 said:
DD_Bwest said:
Raven722 said:
DD_Bwest said:
anyone up for some bf4 tonight?

I am. 

hellz yea..

im really getting tempted to byy premium,  or atleast one of the map packs.

What time DD?

whenever,  ive got the night free until what would be early morning for you guys lol   im just blazing now and got the console just booted up.

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

Around the Network
Raven722 said:
JoeTheBro said:
Raven722 said:
The source of the information for an update coming at the end of the month is someone who wishes to remain anonymous and claims to be a developer. Pezus trusts them enough to put that as a thread title. As a developer they have devkits and either get patches in advance or is at least informed of them ahead of time. Don't bother asking about the game they're making. Those of us who know this person don't even know what it is and we probably won't see it for another 10 years at this rate. If this information proves wrong we'll be sure to hang them by their genitals.

Found the source http://pastebin.com/GbfqeUsc

Lol. No.

We already have enough people coming in asking for links in the title. Now we can answer them lol. Pezus, maybe we should just remove the info from the title and see if this guy's legit or not. I get the feeling he's just tricking gullible people into believing him.

pezus we need a new poll... weve managed to get nation games going in kz, bf. ive seen others organize resogun, some talking abut merc kings.. it was a mission success

but now we need something fresh

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

DD_Bwest said:
pezus we need a new poll... weve managed to get nation games going in kz, bf. ive seen others organize resogun, some talking abut merc kings.. it was a mission success

Let's make a knock off of the XBO thread and do a PS4 game tournament.

DD_Bwest said:

How about asking which of these third-party games confirmed as releasing this year people are most looking forward to? Watch Dogs, Destiny, Evolve, Batman: Arkham Knight, Assassin's Creed: Unity, or Dragon Age: Inquisition.

Around the Network
bananaking21 said:
also whats up with the high PS4 camera sales?

http://www.amazon.com/best-sellers-video-games/zgbs/videogames/ref=sv_vg_11

More supply+Project Morpheus hype.

U R Not e

Poll: What was your favorite PlayStation Marketing slogan?

Pezus! I have decided what I want my title to be. I wish to be Raven722, Lord of the Dance.

ModBod said:
Xevross said:

I'm about to do my expert playthrough of infamous. Just wanted to know: is expert is easier with good powers or evil?

Its easier on evil as it dont matter how many civilians you kill :)

Its actually super easy on Good, evil is harder :-p

Also Mercenary Kings is the BINGE!!!!!! I've had a lot less issues with this game than dead nation

Talal said:
I will permaban myself if the game releases in 2014.

in reference to KH3 release date

papamudd said:
ModBod said:
Xevross said:

I'm about to do my expert playthrough of infamous. Just wanted to know: is expert is easier with good powers or evil?

Its easier on evil as it dont matter how many civilians you kill :)

Its actually super easy on Good, evil is harder :-p

I don't know about that. Being able to not give a fuck would seem make it easier. But I honestly think the second playthrough, good or evil, is just much easier since you understand the mechanics of the game.