Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583
bananaking21 said:
Raven722 said:
bananaking21 said:

why do you love everybody but me? 

you know what, scrap that. i know why, its because im a much better person than you and your extremely jealous of me. 

It's not that I don't love you. I'm just intimidated by that sweet ass of yours.

which one, my face or my buttocks? 

I really can't tell the difference...

Around the Network
gooch_destroyer said:
bananaking21 said:

Both you Jordan livin' ass

welcome to jordan, where they have no idea what this mask origin is and what it really stands for.

Raven722 said:
bananaking21 said:
Raven722 said:
bananaking21 said:

why do you love everybody but me? 

you know what, scrap that. i know why, its because im a much better person than you and your extremely jealous of me. 

It's not that I don't love you. I'm just intimidated by that sweet ass of yours.

I really can't tell the difference...

thats intentional, its done so people can mistake me for this guy

Where is the source about Next PS4 update (end of April) to improve camera tracking, voice recognition? It would be very useful people like to have the sources for more details instead of just Headlines. I know that next PS4 update is about Streaming enhancements, save to USB, HDCP and Video editor. But, i don't see this new info anywhere.

GAMING is not about spending hours to pass/waste our time just for fun,

its a Feeling/Experience about a VIRTUAL WORLD we can never be in real, and realizing some of our dreams (also creating new ones).

So, Feel Emotions, Experience Adventure/Action, Challenge Game, Solve puzzles and Have fun.

PlayStation is about all-round "New experiences" using new IP's to provide great diversity for everyone.

Xbox is always about Online and Shooting.

Nintendo is always about Fun games and milking IP's.

biglittlesps said:

Where is the source about Next PS4 update (end of April) to improve camera tracking, voice recognition? It would be very useful people like to have the sources for more details instead of just Headlines. I know that next PS4 update is about Streaming enhancements, save to USB, HDCP and Video editor. But, i don't see this new info anywhere.

Yeah, it'd be nice if the sources for things in the title are at the first page. I also couldn't find it on Google :/

Around the Network

The source of the information for an update coming at the end of the month is someone who wishes to remain anonymous and claims to be a developer. Pezus trusts them enough to put that as a thread title. As a developer they have devkits and either get patches in advance or is at least informed of them ahead of time. Don't bother asking about the game they're making. Those of us who know this person don't even know what it is and we probably won't see it for another 10 years at this rate. If this information proves wrong we'll be sure to hang them by their genitals.

Raven722 said:
The source of the information for an update coming at the end of the month is someone who wishes to remain anonymous and claims to be a developer. Pezus trusts them enough to put that as a thread title. As a developer they have devkits and either get patches in advance or is at least informed of them ahead of time. Don't bother asking about the game they're making. Those of us who know this person don't even know what it is and we probably won't see it for another 10 years at this rate. If this information proves wrong we'll be sure to hang them by their genitals.

so its Roboticheaven? 

bananaking21 said:
Raven722 said:

so its Roboticheaven? 

No. Gooch's mom.

Raven722 said:
bananaking21 said:
Raven722 said:

so its Roboticheaven? 

No. Gooch's mom.

Rumor has it that Gooch doesnt have a mom. he hatched from an egg that was layed down by a turkey who had sex with him self. of course, those are rumors, but they are strong ones, they come directly from MisterXmedia. 

bananaking21 said:
Raven722 said:
bananaking21 said:
Raven722 said:

so its Roboticheaven? 

No. Gooch's mom.

Rumor has it that Gooch doesnt have a mom. he hatched from an egg that was layed down by a turkey who had sex with him self. of course, those are rumors, but they are strong ones, they come directly from MisterXmedia. 

Is that you, Thuway?