Happy 549 70.38%

Sad 17 2.18%

Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583
poklane said:
Sony has announced some inFAMOUS: Second Son user requested features coming to the game in the next patch:
Change time of day: Once you beat the game, an option will appear in the option menu, allowing you to choose time of day.
Hud on/off: Pretty obvious, you can turn of the HUD.
30FPS Cap: Currently, the game runs at 30FPS or higher. However, when a game runs at such an unsteady framerate, some people will notice this at lag or stutter. Turning this option 'on' will put the game on 30FPS.
http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2014/04/01/incoming-infamous-second-son-ps4-update-add-new-features/

Now if they would add a first person mode you could get some really nice shots of the city... Doubt they will. But it would be nice. 

Around the Network
eFKac said:

Ok guys, I was known as a Sony fan, but I'm done with PlayStation, now I'm part of the Xbox family. I was dissapointed with PS consoles, I look forward to what the green side will bring to the table, future looks very bright there.

It was nice knowing you all, see you all on Xbox live!

wtf!! april's fools remember!!

OMG I BEAT DONT STARVE!!! OMG OMG OMG IM SO COOL AND AMAZING. OMG I STILL CANT BELIEVE I BEAT IT!! FUCK YES!!

Pretty much my post for every April Fools post

You're Gonna Carry That Weight.

Xbox One - PS4 - Wii U - PC

VanceIX said:

but i actually beat dont starve

Around the Network
bananaking21 said:
VanceIX said:

to bad theirs no platinum for it. 

http://www.gametrailers.com/videos/jkm7oz/playstation-all-stars-battle-royale-exclusive-character-reveal-trailer

Does that mean they have to cancel SSB now?

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

bananaking21 said:
OMG I BEAT DONT STARVE!!! OMG OMG OMG IM SO COOL AND AMAZING. OMG I STILL CANT BELIEVE I BEAT IT!! FUCK YES!!

You cant fool us!!!

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

bananaking21 said:
VanceIX said:

Sure ya did ;P

Lol

You're Gonna Carry That Weight.

Xbox One - PS4 - Wii U - PC

Excites for the new infamous patch!!!!!!!!!!