How does this make you feel?

Happy 549 70.38%

Sad 17 2.18%

Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583

so im playing adventure mode in dont starve and im in world 4, and fuck this world is so fucking hard. im not sure i will be able to make it, but ill rage if i die!

Around the Network
bananaking21 said:
so im playing adventure mode in dont starve and im in world 4, and fuck this world is so fucking hard. im not sure i will be able to make it, but ill rage if i die!

adventure mode?   hmm when was that added?     I may have to check it out

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

DD_Bwest said:
bananaking21 said:

adventure mode?   hmm when was that added?     I may have to check it out

adventure mode has always been a part of the game. you need to find maxwells door and then you can enter adventure mode. if you enter it and you die, you will lose progress in adventure mode but wont lose any progress in survival. basically you will return right infront of maxwells door with everything you had. 

adventure mode is harder, because they fuck with you. 

Who wants to play BF?

Mmmfishtacos said:
Who wants to play BF?

just as i am about to go to sleep  

Around the Network
bananaking21 said:
Mmmfishtacos said:
Who wants to play BF?

Damn it man.. 

Mmmfishtacos said:
bananaking21 said:
Mmmfishtacos said:
Who wants to play BF?

Damn it man.. 

i usually go to sleep at this hour, unless its thursday or friday (friday+sat are weekends here). so yeah im a noob at BF but it would be fun to play together sometime. 

Ha me and raven played until like 4am est last night. Id love to play now but wont be able to until later. But if anyone wants to after 11est/8pst lol

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

pezus said:
bananaking21 said:
Nate4Drake said:
So, The Last of Us Complete Edition (PS4) confirmed ?!!! Any details about the graphics improvement ?

its not confirmed, Pezus is just being a lousy thread author!! 

but seriously, its not confirmed. 

It is, though. Do you really think an online retailer would go as far as to photoshop pics of TLoU bags? Lol

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=63269851&postcount=420

they look like the same bags..

Sigh, hopefully Sony will fix the share function for videos soon. Played for like a hour, wanted to share something, recorded the first 10 minutes...