Happy 549 70.38%

Sad 17 2.18%

Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583
Raven722 said:
Really should not have watched Sword Art Online. Now I want to play an MMORPG.

...with VR!

lol I felt the same way I cant wait for the day we progress to that level of immersion. It might be hard to distinguish between what's real and what's digital when that happens.

Intel Core i7 3770K [3.5GHz]|MSI Big Bang Z77 Mpower|Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1866 2 x 4GB|MSI GeForce GTX 560 ti Twin Frozr 2|OCZ Vertex 4 128GB|Corsair HX750|Cooler Master CM 690II Advanced|

Around the Network

Only real gripe i have with infamous was the price...seriously the price of new PS4 games is a bit high.

Intel Core i7 3770K [3.5GHz]|MSI Big Bang Z77 Mpower|Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1866 2 x 4GB|MSI GeForce GTX 560 ti Twin Frozr 2|OCZ Vertex 4 128GB|Corsair HX750|Cooler Master CM 690II Advanced|

Shinobi-san said:
Only real gripe i have with infamous was the price...seriously the price of new PS4 games is a bit high.

They raised the price for the new gen games over there?

JoeTheBro said:
Shinobi-san said:

Well, here (The Netherlands) a lot of retailers are selling PS4/XB1 games for €70. PS3/X360 games went for €60.

poklane said:
JoeTheBro said:
Shinobi-san said:

Well, here (The Netherlands) a lot of retailers are selling PS4/XB1 games for €70. PS3/X360 games went for €60.

Yeah Australia has the same issues

WiiU/PS3/360-$69-89

PS4/XBO-$89-99

Around the Network
JoeTheBro said:
Shinobi-san said:

Yes. New games on PS3/360 would usually retail between  60$ - 70$. Only exception being Call Of Duty lol.

Now on PS4 new games retail for ~90$.

pezus said:

Hmm Papertrail part 2 requires some thought

What you have to do?

pezus said:

Doing your avatar requires none.

pezus said:
poklane said:
pezus said:

What you have to do?

Access a phone with a security code

In the phone where you have to enter the (6) digits? (srry, my English sucks). Just add 3 to all the numbers on the right :)

pezus said:
poklane said:
pezus said:
poklane said:
pezus said:

What you have to do?

Access a phone with a security code

In the phone where you have to enter the (6) digits? (srry, my English sucks). Just add 3 to all the numbers on the right :)

Yeah, but how was I supposed to figure that out? And what did the "connect the dots" stuff have to do with anything?

That unlocks a 11 digit number, which is a case file.