Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583
bananaking21 said:
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=105929336&postcount=436

TLoU PS4 is true according to famous.

Yeah it's quite obvious it's coming.  Would be a weird slip up for a VP of a PS turkey to make if it wasn't true. And famous obviously has some insider info, so no matter what he said about col. rodgers there has and will always be stuff he gets correct.  And it's likely this is one of them as he apparently said he heard it was coming in june 2014 like 5 or so months ago.  Could he have guessed and just so happen to be correct, sure.  But it looks to be coming, and I would have never thought a ND game would be ported after only a year.  Oh well, just have to be even more weary of what he says at times. 

Around the Network

It really is refreshing to see someone actually know the legal difference between libel and slander lol I should have expected it since hes a respectable person with an education.. jsut on the internet you always hear people throw the slander word around lol

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

DD_Bwest said:
It really is refreshing to see someone actually know the legal difference between libel and slander lol I should have expected it since hes a respectable person with an education.. jsut on the internet you always hear people throw the slander word around lol

THAT'S SLANDEROUS!!!

Derp.

Just wondering: are there any Americans here who are in the Playstation Now closed beta?

Watch Dogs Creative Director Comments on PS4 Graphics, Sexual Content & More

Lead Watch Dogs developer Jonathan Morin comments on various aspects of the game.

by Ian Miles Cheong on 28th Mar, 2014

There’s apparently sexual content and nudity in Watch Dogs, and if you’re offended by that, there’s not going to be any way to turn it off, the game’s Creative Director Jonathan Morin revealed.

Speaking on Twitter, Morin stated “No we don’t have such a feature” to a question about whether it was possible to disable the game’s mature content.

The developer also fielded questions about the game’s graphics on the PS4, stating that it was hard to tell the difference between the PC and PS4 versions of the game. Here’s the exchange:

Around the Network

Damn it, tweets did work, anyway, he said on the same resolution you couldn't tell a difference between the pc build and the ps4 version.

I'm playing BF if anyone wants to join.

Really should not have watched Sword Art Online. Now I want to play an MMORPG.

Dude, 768 meter head shot!

Mmmfishtacos said:
Dude, 768 meter head shot!

hellz ya!!  getting close to mine!

that headshot on the guy parachuting didnt save :(  so pissed off at that.

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz