Happy 549 70.38%

Sad 17 2.18%

Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583

yay milestone spam ;)

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

Around the Network

dragon age: inquisition video on gamersyde: http://www.gamersyde.com/hqstream_dragon_age_inquisition_discover_the_dragon_age-31748_en.html

DD_Bwest said:
yay milestone spam ;)

LAME!!  MY POST AFTER YOURS WAS ACTUALLY GAME RELATED!! :-p  YOU ARE DISQUALIFIED!! xD

nnodley said:
DD_Bwest said:
yay milestone spam ;)

LAME!!  MY POST AFTER YOURS WAS ACTUALLY GAME RELATED!! :-p  YOU ARE DISQUALIFIED!! xD

haha i had my post written and ready to post, and was jsut surfing until i was it was time lol

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

DD_Bwest said:
nnodley said:
DD_Bwest said:
yay milestone spam ;)

haha i had my post written and ready to post, and was jsut surfing until i was it was time lol

DAT CHEATING!!! lulz!  

Around the Network
nnodley said:

DAT CHEATING!!! lulz!  

I did pretty good not spamming up until then lol  only like 5-6 posts about the order..   btw you should check out that slide presentation

DD_Bwest said:
nnodley said:

DAT CHEATING!!! lulz!  

I did pretty good not spamming up until then lol  only like 5-6 posts about the order..   btw you should check out that slide presentation

Yeah I was looking at it a bit earlier.  So amazing!!  I especially like the 3d scanning of materials and some of the lighting screens are amazeballs.

I have to place to say that so here we go...

Titanfall servers are down again in Europe.

DAT Cloud.

ethomaz said:

I have to place to say that so here we go...

Titanfall servers are down again in Europe.

DAT Cloud.

Lol I love that you're actually posting in the nation thread. I thought you hated us. :[

Just so you know, just between you and me, we all hate BananaKing.

Col Rodgers, Director at Evolution Studios which are working on Driveclub, left the studio back in February.