Happy 549 70.38%

Sad 17 2.18%

Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583
poklane said:
Anybody else thinking Sony may put Driveclub on hold or even cancel it?

They already came out to say driveclub is not effected and still due for "early 2014"   whatever that means

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

Around the Network
DD_Bwest said:
poklane said:
Anybody else thinking Sony may put Driveclub on hold or even cancel it?

They already came out to say driveclub is not effected and still due for "early 2014"   whatever that means

Ok, however early 2014 seems BS to me.

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

pezus said:
Guys, do you know what time it is?

Vader time?

Sony is reacting to the recent price drops MS has had with their consoles/games.

Around the Network
pezus said:
DD_Bwest said:
pezus said:

Vader time?

Post count, my dear Watson

oo your right!!!

btw you guys should check out the slide presentation i posted above from GDC.  its The orders presentation. 102 slides

DD_Bwest said:
pezus said:
DD_Bwest said:
pezus said:

Vader time?

oo your right!!!

btw you guys should check out the slide presentation i posted above from GDC.  its The orders presentation. 102 slides

102?

TL;DR

EB1994 said:
DD_Bwest said:
pezus said:
DD_Bwest said:
pezus said:

Vader time?

oo your right!!!

102?

TL;DR

alot are just pictures, or filled with developer jargain that most wont understand.  But it gives you an idea of what they are doing.   i was hoping for a slide on the destruction but didnt get any.   its mostly material and texture stuff

We did find out one thing..  The hair isnt rendered with soft-body.. lol they even put a frowny face next to where it said it in a slide.

DD_Bwest said:
EB1994 said:
DD_Bwest said:
pezus said:
DD_Bwest said:
pezus said:

Vader time?

oo your right!!!

102?

TL;DR

alot are just pictures, or filled with developer jargain that most wont understand.  But it gives you an idea of what they are doing.   i was hoping for a slide on the destruction but didnt get any.   its mostly material and texture stuff

We did find out one thing..  The hair isnt rendered with soft-body.. lol they even put a frowny face next to where it said it in a slide.

Serious? Pre-order cancelled.

pezus said:

I wonder when hair will actually look like hair in games. People say graphics can't get better, but then I look at the hair of the inFAMOUS characters, for example, and know they have no idea what they're talking about

People say graphics can't get better?! I'm waiting for games that look like CGI footage, like this Assassin's Creed IV CGI:

One day man, one day...