Happy 549 70.38%

Sad 17 2.18%

Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583
Aldro said:

Guys without spoiling Second SOn for me (Just got NEon powers)

WTF is the paper trail shit?

And I remember seeing Suckerpunch added like 5 hours of content. Is it in my game now? Or do I gotta do something?

It is a quest that is being released in episodes the coming weeks. You need to make an account on infamous papaer trail. The mission should show up in your game. Just check for some weird icon. The site makes you do stuff like pick together clues and then doing stuff in game too.

Around the Network
Aldro said:

Guys without spoiling Second SOn for me (Just got NEon powers)

WTF is the paper trail shit?

And I remember seeing Suckerpunch added like 5 hours of content. Is it in my game now? Or do I gotta do something?

Go to enjoyyourpower.com, it will start you on the Infamous Paper Trail viral websites (the others are conduitrightsleague.com and bioframediagnostics.com).  Basically do what it says, signing up (Join the Movement) gives you +1 Karma, taking the Conduit Awareness Quiz gives you +1 to Karma, Ready for Testing is the Conduit+Sensory Test (If you signed up early enough they actually send you a physical test kit in the mail...got mine on Friday), otherwise going directly to the Conduit+ Sensory test gives another +1 Karma, and finally Linking your PSN Account to your Infamouspapertrail profile, gives the final Karma point.

After that, once infamouspapertrail.com recognizes that you have and are playing Infamous SS, there's a slew of new things to do on the website.  Hope this helps.

Is there a way to turn off the speaker function on the DS4 for Infamous?

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

pezus said:

A new hero is born

King of News - the-pi-guy

All hail the new king!.... the better king...

vivster said:

You should be able to turn down the speaker volume in the device options of the DS4. (hold the PS-button)

Around the Network
DeduS said:
vivster said:

You should be able to turn down the speaker volume in the device options of the DS4. (hold the PS-button)

I remember there was one scene where the sound to here was limited to the DS4 speaker so if you wanted to hear it you'd have to take off your headphones. Which was absolutely ridiculous. So if you'd turn down the volume you would practically miss something important.

I just hate when developers don't give us options.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

vivster said:

I remember there was one scene where the sound to here was limited to the DS4 speaker so if you wanted to hear it you'd have to take off your headphones. Which was absolutely ridiculous. So if you'd turn down the volume you would practically miss something important.

There are audio presets in the infamous options menu - one of them is "headphones". No clue if that would fix your problem.

But im in Sweden. Will Suckerpunch really send me shit? LOL
And whats the point of the Paper TRail I still dont get it..

Some screens I took:

Looks absolutely ridicilous!! In my honest opinion: Its better than Shadow Fall. I mean its a fucking sandbox too and DAT neon at nights. The IQ is insane.

Heres a 30 sec video too :D =>

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/dmohr8oq946tflc/gDYGgbs-vf#lh:null-1940922_10152272349449780_1282835219_n.mp4

DeduS said:
vivster said:

There are audio presets in the infamous options menu - one of them is "headphones". No clue if that would fix your problem.

Already had that. Looks like it's just something for the equalizer.

Aldro said:

But im in Sweden. Will Suckerpunch really send me shit? LOL
And whats the point of the Paper TRail I still dont get it..

As far as I'm aware, the Paper Trail adds additional gameplay/missions, as to the specifics, I can't really elaborate because I don't have a PS4 yet, so I can't tell you.  I'm sure others here can though.  I do know that having completed all the website specific 'missions', it opened up a much larger section that's waiting for me to play Infamous under my PSN profile, before it unlocks the content on the website.

As far as living in Sweden, the only thing you wouldn't be eligible for is the home test kit (which doesn't matter because the window for those test kits is closed now).