How does this make you feel?

Happy 549 70.38%

Sad 17 2.18%

Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583

Anyone get the comet drop trophy? if so what building did you use to get it?

Around the Network
pezus said:
^So were there no additional 5 hours from the day 1 patch??

Not all 5 hours are available.   Only part 1 of paper trail is open for us to play.  And theres like 3 or 4 missions in part 1.  i believe part 2 will be available this week sometime.  So each part is available in a new week.  

Mmmfishtacos said:

Yep, it's the building on the second island that has concrete built on it from the bottom to the top.  It's the tallest building in the game.

edit*  Though I don't know that thats the only one you can get it on but I assume so.

nnodley said:
Finished Infamous on normal going "good"! About 16 hours probably and I'm at 90% gonna 100% tonight or tomorrow, then do probably won't play evil till the weekend or the weekend after since I'm back in class this week. Story was so much better and entertaining than the first two. Only two bad points: was a little short and I like the lore they developed through the first two. And I wish they would have explained even more about conduits and stuff in second son. Side missions while at times repetitive are still entertaining. Nice change of pace.

The powers though!! All of them are freaking awesome. I still like smoke and neon the best, but the other two are still sweet. I find the way you have to drain the last power to be stupid though. Now I hope sucker punch patches in a toggle in settings for different times of day.

I just finished it on evil. I really don't like being evil so I'm glad I've got it out of the way. Now to spend a long time fully enjoying myself and completing the whole game while being good

Xevross said:
nnodley said:
Finished Infamous on normal going "good"! About 16 hours probably and I'm at 90% gonna 100% tonight or tomorrow, then do probably won't play evil till the weekend or the weekend after since I'm back in class this week. Story was so much better and entertaining than the first two. Only two bad points: was a little short and I like the lore they developed through the first two. And I wish they would have explained even more about conduits and stuff in second son. Side missions while at times repetitive are still entertaining. Nice change of pace.

The powers though!! All of them are freaking awesome. I still like smoke and neon the best, but the other two are still sweet. I find the way you have to drain the last power to be stupid though. Now I hope sucker punch patches in a toggle in settings for different times of day.

I just finished it on evil. I really don't like being evil so I'm glad I've got it out of the way. Now to spend a long time fully enjoying myself and completing the whole game while being good

I'm looking forward to evil because some of the power abilites look awesome.  And I love going apeshit on everything! :-p

Around the Network
nnodley said:
Mmmfishtacos said:

Yep, it's the building on the second island that has concrete built on it from the bottom to the top.  It's the tallest building in the game.

edit*  Though I don't know that thats the only one you can get it on but I assume so.

Do you have to use smoke? and did you have to hit someone to do it?

Mmmfishtacos said:
nnodley said:
Mmmfishtacos said:

No any power works.   But once you get to the top of the building you will only have third power to use anyway.  

ANd no you don't have to hit anyone.

nnodley said:
Mmmfishtacos said:
nnodley said:
Mmmfishtacos said:

No any power works.   But once you get to the top of the building you will only have third power to use anyway.  

hmm.. We're having an issue getting this trophy.. I can't get the float for 45 seconds either.. 

Mmmfishtacos said:
nnodley said:
Mmmfishtacos said:
nnodley said:
Mmmfishtacos said:

hmm.. We're having an issue getting this trophy.. I can't get the float for 45 seconds either.. 

Popped up right when I hit the ground for me.

Ok so dialogue so far is actually pretty different after being good instead of evil. Betty is a lot nicer to me than she was before. I feel like a much better person now