Happy 549 70.38%

Sad 17 2.18%

Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583
Raven722 said:
100% completed Infamous with Good Karma. Beat it in around 8 or 9 hours. Story was way too short and most of the characters were left underdeveloped. Most of the voice actors nailed their roles but the main villain was rather uninteresting compared to the ones we got in previous games. Not nearly enough side content and what there is had me fairly bored. It doesn't help at all that destroying DUP mobile command centers reveals EVERYTHING to do in that district. Makes it way too easy to complete it all. Game is gorgeous and I'm surprised how smooth it ran. I was expecting a lot of dips and dives in the framerate. Rarely ever happened for me. The actual gameplay is a lot of fun and all of the powers have enough differences to avoid feeling like the same thing with a different paint job. I found Neon to be overpowered compared to the other powers in almost every way. The game makes great use of the various Dualshock 4 features without feeling pushy about it. All in all a really good game but it just feels limited.

I find neon OP as well, its just so much easier to use than the other powers. Especially considering you can insta kill most enemies with one shot if you're good at aiming.

Around the Network

Anybody who can tell me the code at the papertrail signal tracker?

vivster said:
trixiemafia86 said:
vivster said:
Aaaaand go the 3rd power in Infamous. Don't know if I like it yet. Almost freed the entire city and got too many shards to spare so I'm going for the story now. Looking forward to my evil playthrough.

That third power is awesome. Just upgrade it, and witness the meaning of  awesomeness. I finished the game at 81% complete on good. Need to get 100% before playing evil. Enjoy. 

And finished. Story was shorter than I thought. I did 100% before finishing the story so that last power is pretty much useless now -.-

Still like Neon best. It's just a great allrounder for getting around and collecting good karma. Smoke becomes pretty much useless in the second half. I hated the part where they forced me to use it.

I guess Smoke and the 3rd power will get more interesting with bad karma.

Off to the enxt playthrough.

Except the DUP does random raids on the city after you beat the game... and they can be kinda hard, and there is 1 trophy you can only get after beating the game... (o:

Talal said:
I will permaban myself if the game releases in 2014.

in reference to KH3 release date

poklane said:
Anybody who can tell me the code at the papertrail signal tracker?

hmm i thought it would be the detectives number, but that doesn't seem to work...

Talal said:

hmm papertrail this... http://brunbergdetectiveagency.com/

Talal said:

Around the Network

new thread created for infamous paper trail investigation spoilers within: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=180628&page=1#

Talal said:

pezus said:
Fusioncode said:
So what is this large scale RPG for PS4?

ROBOTECHHEAVEN's studio of 65 people is making it, see his sig

Does anyone know wich studios is it ? 

pezus said:
DakonBlackblade said:
pezus said:
Fusioncode said:
So what is this large scale RPG for PS4?

ROBOTECHHEAVEN's studio of 65 people is making it, see his sig

Does anyone know wich studios is it ? 

Well he says Martianxtreme Entertainment in the sig.

Never heard of that suposed to be a new studio ?

pezus said:

7 out of 13 online friends are playing inFAMOUS. Damn

Its just so good.

Finished Infamous on normal going "good"! About 16 hours probably and I'm at 90% gonna 100% tonight or tomorrow, then do probably won't play evil till the weekend or the weekend after since I'm back in class this week. Story was so much better and entertaining than the first two. Only two bad points: was a little short and I like the lore they developed through the first two. And I wish they would have explained even more about conduits and stuff in second son. Side missions while at times repetitive are still entertaining. Nice change of pace.

The powers though!! All of them are freaking awesome. I still like smoke and neon the best, but the other two are still sweet. I find the way you have to drain the last power to be stupid though. Now I hope sucker punch patches in a toggle in settings for different times of day.