Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583
the-pi-guy said:
bananaking21 said:

its shit. 

(Keep in mind that this is someone who has a lot of shit on his computer, so he knows what he's talking about.)  

excatly!

Around the Network

Anybody know a way to see how much hours I've put in Second Son so far?

So, as i told before, Infamous has unlocked frame rate. I was right :)

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-2014-infamous-second-son-performance-analysis

golfgt170 said:
So, as i told before, Infamous has unlocked frame rate. I was right :)

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-2014-infamous-second-son-performance-analysis

pezus is always wrong. just dont listen to him. listen to me, im always wright. 

anybody here have a Sony ZR or Sony Z1 compact?

Around the Network

Why in the hell can they not get the infamous paper trail website to work. It 404's every fucking time.

nnodley said:

Why in the hell can they not get the infamous paper trail website to work. It 404's every fucking time.

same reason why you cant update your sig. too fucking lazy

bananaking21 said:
nnodley said:

Eh, probably! :-p

I do need to take the countdown off, and I'm waiting for The Order release date so I can have one for that.  Changing sig and avatar for every big release from Sony.

nnodley said:
bananaking21 said:
nnodley said:

Eh, probably! :-p

I do need to take the countdown off, and I'm waiting for The Order release date so I can have one for that.  Changing sig and avatar for every big release from Sony.

Have you even played Infamous: Second Son yet? You should cuz its totally AWESOME.

pezus said:
the-pi-guy said:
I got 10$ for PSN, give me some suggestions for PS3 games to buy. Please.

Left Behind ;o

Btw what bet did you lose to Zero?