Happy 549 70.38%

Sad 17 2.18%

Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583
Mmmfishtacos said:
I'm playing BF4 if anyone wants to join.

Ill be on as usual, and Raven keeps saying BF4 is calling his name.. lol

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

Around the Network
DD_Bwest said:
Mmmfishtacos said:
I'm playing BF4 if anyone wants to join.

Ill be on as usual, and Raven keeps saying BF4 is calling his name.. lol

Well tell that punk ass to bring it!

Daaarn it, downloading Infamous takes so long. Digital version getting overcrowded? ;)

golfgt170 said:
Daaarn it, downloading Infamous takes so long. Digital version getting overcrowded? ;)

you just need 5 gb to download to start playing though.

I've actually read quite a few inFAMOUS reviews...Majority complain that it feels too much like the previous inFAMOUS games...

AKA OMG MY GOTY YES BABY WHOOOOOO

Around the Network
EB1994 said:
I've actually read quite a few inFAMOUS reviews...Majority complain that it feels too much like the previous inFAMOUS games...

reviewers logic. if a game feels like pervious games in the franchise, we complain about it. if a game doesnt have "the same feel" of previous games, we complain about it. 

bananaking21 said:
EB1994 said:

reviewers logic. if a game feels like pervious games in the franchise, we complain about it. if a game doesnt have "the same feel" of previous games, we complain about it. 

I mean it's an inFAMOUS game...Did they expect it to feel like an Uncharted game or something lol? Why change what isn't broken.

bananaking21 said:
golfgt170 said:

you just need 5 gb to download to start playing though.

5.3 actually + 330mb for patch...

Even this is killiiiiiiing me! Me wants now...

EB1994 said:
bananaking21 said:
EB1994 said:

I mean it's an inFAMOUS game...Did they expect it to feel like an Uncharted game or something lol? Why change what isn't broken.

hey reviewers gotta complain about something to try justify giving a score? 

bananaking21 said:
EB1994 said:

The same happened with KZ:SF, right? they said it changed from previous games as a negative