How does this make you feel?

Happy 549 70.38%

Sad 17 2.18%

Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583

Welp PS4 is not so DOOOOOOOOOOOOOMED anymore! It's #4 on amazon. So it's just DOOOOOOOMED now!!

Around the Network

I'm playing BF4 if anyone wants to join.

nnodley said:
deskpro2k3 said:
SoLFaceEvil said:
A few more hours the anticipation is killing me. Also the fact my gamestop is having a midnight launch is making me happy. This game is going to be so much fun. Speaking of, what are you guys doing first? A evil or good playthrough? For me it'll be good, evil, and then what I would do in the situation.

Man you're so lucky, my store is not having a midnight launch. They said they didn't get enough pre-orders for it.

First world problems.. I have to wait in the morning when it opens to pick it up.

Yeah mines not doing a midnight release either.  But I'm getting up early to get it so it's all good.

And I will likely do good playthrough first, then I can go all apeshit on evil playthrough and fuck shit up!!

I have a nightshift so I'm getting off from work at 8 AM. I will be home by 9 and amazon usually delivers around 10. So enough time to plug my audio cable from PS3 to PS4 :)

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

nnodley said:
Welp PS4 is not so DOOOOOOOOOOOOOMED anymore! It's #4 on amazon. So it's just DOOOOOOOMED now!!

lol #4, quite fitting. As expected of a console with a second rate gme like infamous ss!

SoLFaceEvil said:
A few more hours the anticipation is killing me. Also the fact my gamestop is having a midnight launch is making me happy. This game is going to be so much fun. Speaking of, what are you guys doing first? A evil or good playthrough? For me it'll be good, evil, and then what I would do in the situation.

Yeah exactly the same for me, I wanna have some fun being evil first time through but I'm a good guy and thats what I'll spend longest being.

Around the Network
Xevross said:
SoLFaceEvil said:

Yeah exactly the same for me, I wanna have some fun being evil first time through but I'm a good guy and thats what I'll spend longest being.

I always play good the first time around. Because that's my RPG nature and because in the first playthrough I still give a shit about the game. So I'm gonna do everything I can and save everybody. So in the second playthough I don't have to care about anything anymore and can just go nuts.

It would be tough to play first evil and then good because after the first playthrough I got used to not giving a shit and being good would just be a chore then.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

pezus said:
bananaking21 said:
Slade6alpha said:
bananaking21 said:

nope. Sucker Punch said you dont, though there will be some refrences to the first 2. but you dont really need to play 1 or 2 to play Second Son. 

Awesome!

Thanks King ;)

no problem. are you getting infamous any time soon?

and i prefer Mr. MegaPenis. 

Yeah, because I'm the King ;o

*looks at your sig*

lol, sure you are

Slade6alpha said:
bananaking21 said:

no problem. are you getting infamous any time soon?

and i prefer Mr. MegaPenis. 

lol xD

And yes, does any time soon = May?

lol no, may is way to long in gamer time

pezus said:
Why are there no pre-order bonuses on Amazon UK or the UK PSN store??

For inFAMOUS I suppose? Different Special Editions. In the EU/UK, Cole's Legacy comes with the Special Edition, and the Beanie is also included.

pezus said:
poklane said:
pezus said:
Why are there no pre-order bonuses on Amazon UK or the UK PSN store??

For inFAMOUS I suppose? Different Special Editions. In the EU/UK, Cole's Legacy comes with the Special Edition, and the Beanie is also included.

Yeah, but the digital special edition is a ripoff. 70 pounds for 4 extra skins and Cole's Legacy (vs. 50 pounds for the base game). No beanie.

How much is it physical in the UK? Digital Special Edition is €10,- cheaper in Euro-countries than the physical one (€70 vs €80).