Happy 549 70.38%

Sad 17 2.18%

Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583
poklane said:
So the inFAMOUS Day One patch adds more than 5 hours of extra playtime? Holy shit!

Day one DLC with over 5 hours (19 missions and a Cole segment) balance tweaks to difficulty and pedestrian encounters and bug fixes. 

Game is will definitely leave you satisfied with a good 20-30 hours of play depending on skill level. 

Reviews might even change the scores, and many reviews have been written after playing without the Day One patch...

”Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.”

Harriet Tubman.

Around the Network

http://www.reddit.com/r/PS4/comments/20wrvd/infamous_second_son_day_one_patch_adds_5_hours_of/

”Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.”

Harriet Tubman.

Nate4Drake said:
poklane said:
So the inFAMOUS Day One patch adds more than 5 hours of extra playtime? Holy shit!

Day one DLC with over 5 hours (19 missions and a Cole segment) balance tweaks to difficulty and pedestrian encounters and bug fixes. 

Game is will definitely leave you satisfied with a good 20-30 hours of play depending on skill level. 

Reviews might even change the scores, and many reviews have been written after playing without the Day One patch...

if scores change it wont effect meta. once a score is made and meta takes it they never ever change the score. thats metacritics policy. 

poklane said:
I feel like killing a puppy right now. Called a retailer, and they told me I could come pick up the Special Edition right away. Went to the store, no special edition...

killing a puppy is your only option.

did they not bring you a special edition and give you a normal one or did they just sell it to somebody else? 

eFKac said:
bananaking21 said:
i want infamous SO much, but i still have a lot to play. i dont know what to do

Tell me about it. I think I may wait a month or so, wait for some eventual first major patches to hit, and jump to a better game while maybe some first unofficial price drops happen. On the other hand I really want a real next gen game

the thing is that i have SO much to play. GTA5, Beyond and TLoU left behind. all which are cheaper than infamous right now

Around the Network
bananaking21 said:
poklane said:
I feel like killing a puppy right now. Called a retailer, and they told me I could come pick up the Special Edition right away. Went to the store, no special edition...

killing a puppy is your only option.

did they not bring you a special edition and give you a normal one or did they just sell it to somebody else? 

I got told they never had any Special Editions... Like, dafuq?! Now I have to wait until my Special Edition arrives in the mail tomorrow. Could be 9am, or 9pm...

bananaking21 said:
Nate4Drake said:
poklane said:

if scores change it wont effect meta. once a score is made and meta takes it they never ever change the score. thats metacritics policy. 

Does Gamerankings.com allow changes to be made if the review scores are updated?

deadly2choke said:
anybody here getting final fantasy x?

Already have it on Vita and PS3 =D

It is my fave game after all.

I'm waking up at like 9am to go get my copy of infamous from gamestop!! Shit I can't wait. I'm so hyped!!

I'm a nintendo fanboy myself but I just saw the demo for eye tracking with infamous second son and thought that was really cool and innovative. I think sony innovating will only make gaming in general better

btw second son looks cool and is different from all the military shooters out there