How does this make you feel?

Happy 549 70.38%

Sad 17 2.18%

Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583

Infamous: Second Son broke into the Amazon Top 20 Best Sellers of 2014 list. Note that this chart is not the same as "Best Sellers". That simply makes an hourly comparison of how the items sold versus each other. This list is actually showing how they've ranked in total sales for the year. Yesterday Infamous was in 26th place making this a significant jump. Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes for the PS4 is currently in 14th after being in 17th yesterday.

As for how the games have performed on Amazon just for this month so far, Infamous is currently in 7th place with Ground Zeroes for the PS4 right behind it in 8th. The PlayStation 4 is in the top spot so far. PlayStation Store Gift Cards continue to sell ridiculously well being in three of the top five spots for March and three of the top four spots for the year with the $20 card at the top spot.

Amazon charts do not represent any highly accurate metric for how total market sales are going but it is useful to gauge excitement over products as enough people buy from Amazon to be a useful statistic.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/bestsellers/2014/videogames/ref=zg_bs_tab_t_bsar

http://www.amazon.com/gp/bestsellers/2014-03/videogames/ref=zg_bs_tab_t_bsar

Around the Network
Raven722 said:

Infamous: Second Son broke into the Amazon Top 20 Best Sellers of 2014 list. Note that this chart is not the same as "Best Sellers". That simply makes an hourly comparison of how the items sold versus each other. This list is actually showing how they've ranked in total sales for the year. Yesterday Infamous was in 26th place making this a significant jump. Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes for the PS4 is currently in 14th after being in 17th yesterday.

As for how the games have performed on Amazon just for this month so far, Infamous is currently in 7th place with Ground Zeroes for the PS4 right behind it in 8th. The PlayStation 4 is in the top spot so far. PlayStation Store Gift Cards continue to sell ridiculously well being in three of the top five spots for March and three of the top four spots for the year with the $20 card at the top spot.

Amazon charts do not represent any highly accurate metric for how total market sales are going but it is useful to gauge excitement over products as enough people buy from Amazon to be a useful statistic.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/bestsellers/2014/videogames/ref=zg_bs_tab_t_bsar

http://www.amazon.com/gp/bestsellers/2014-03/videogames/ref=zg_bs_tab_t_bsar

Bookmarked both. Need to see this in the top 3. It's on No1 right now in hourly rankings :)

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

On the rare chance anyone here has early access as well and figured it out: How the hell do you get to change the cycle of day in Infamous SS? Is it tied to karma like Infamous because my first playthrough is on good. I've been stuck on daytime for awhile, and much prefer how cool the neon powers look at night.

Embargo ends @ 7PST not 9PST.

RawrJa said:
Embargo ends @ 7PST not 9PST.

am or pm?

and do you have a source?

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

Around the Network

According to this thread the first Infamous "review" is a 4.5/5.

http://www.ign.com/boards/threads/infamous-second-sons-first-review-is.453855851/

I haven't listened to the podcast though.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

deskpro2k3 said:
I just got my BioFrame Diagnostics package.

awesome i got one as well... what power did you get after taking the test? again?

Talal said:
I will permaban myself if the game releases in 2014.

in reference to KH3 release date

IGN will release their review of Infamous at 7 am PST/ 10 am EST tomorrow.

papamudd said:
deskpro2k3 said:
I just got my BioFrame Diagnostics package.

awesome i got one as well... what power did you get after taking the test? again?

90% Concrete.

This is the discription. or all i can remember from it. lol
Concrete Conduitism allows subjects to absorb, project, and manipulate concrete at will. Some Concrete Conduits can also send tremors through hardened concrete.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5

I am a newer guy to VGchartz so I sadly cannot post my own thread on the matter, but I figure this being a Sony thread its a good place to post.

I have obtained a copy of Infamous SS two days ago. I have a family member who works for Treyarch and usually knows people to get early copies of certain games. I will NOT be going into any plot spoilers here, if that interests you we can do so in private messages. I have only beaten the good storyline and it took roughly 10.5 hours (this was with little shard collection and very little side missions done). With both good/evil, shards, and side missions I can easily envision 25-30+ hours of gameplay total. The copy I got did not include any of the pre-order bonus missions or anything like that so I cannot comment on those.

Compared to the 3 installments I would say the plot (or at least the good storyline so far) is the best of the 3, as well as the voice acting is easily the best in the series. My biggest gripe with the earlier games was the character development, I feel that issue is not present in this game. They go a great job with backstory of the characters and developing them throughout. I was also impressed with the size of the map. Also easily some of the best graphics in a game I have played.

So far this generation I would say Titanfall was perhaps the best AAA titles I have played, but this game is probably the first I feel is next-gen. There has been some good games lately, but experiences I feel could have been done on the 360/ps3 no problem. So in my eyes this is the first game that validates a next-gen purchase as I know it would not have worked on the PS3.

My biggest complaint so far is I cannot figure out how to change the day/night cycle. I know in Infamous 2 after beating the story you can die and reload to change, but that has not worked for me. No1 else I know who has played has figured it out either. The neon powers are a lot cooler in night, so I feel the lack of an option to change that is a slight disappointment.

If you have any questions for me feel free to ask.