Sad 17 2.18%

Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583
poklane said:
Fusioncode said:
Infamous is going to have a great launch, I wouldn't be surprised to see the PS4 sell out again on Amazon when Infamous launches. I just hope for a solid metacritic score, 85-89 would be my guess. Reviewers are getting picky this generation.

Mark my word: lots of reviewers will complain about having no MP...

Yeah but, that's assuming you actually pay attention to reviewers words.  Watch the dev diaries, and other live footage, reviewers aren't a necessary part of the equation anymore.

Around the Network
Fusioncode said:
poklane said:
Fusioncode said:
Infamous is going to have a great launch, I wouldn't be surprised to see the PS4 sell out again on Amazon when Infamous launches. I just hope for a solid metacritic score, 85-89 would be my guess. Reviewers are getting picky this generation.

As long as teh single player is solid then there's no reason for a tacked on multiplayer. It would be stupid for reviewers to complain about that. 

It would be very stupid but thats exactly what some reviewers are... very stupid

BloodyRain said:
nnodley said:
BloodyRain said:
Infamous SS is going to be out soon. Can't wait!

dafuq!!  You came out of nowhere!! :-p

lol, haven't posted in this thread in awhile. Found this insane gif though.

LULZ I know.  I haven't seen you on this site hardly at all.  And yes that gif is amazeballs.  SO FUCKING SMOOTH!!

project morpheus is trending on alot of news sites right now

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

Fusioncode said:
poklane said:
Fusioncode said:

As long as teh single player is solid then there's no reason for a tacked on multiplayer. It would be stupid for reviewers to complain about that. 

They'll be the same ones who gave Titanfall a 9.5 or perfect 10 and saw nothing wrong with its tacked-on "campaign" mode, lacking objective variety, and extremely limited customization.

Around the Network
nnodley said:
BloodyRain said:
nnodley said:
BloodyRain said:
Infamous SS is going to be out soon. Can't wait!

dafuq!!  You came out of nowhere!! :-p

lol, haven't posted in this thread in awhile. Found this insane gif though.

LULZ I know.  I haven't seen you on this site hardly at all.  And yes that gif is amazeballs.  SO FUCKING SMOOTH!!

I lurk sometimes lol. News and interesting threads seem to have dialed down quite a bit since next gen launched.

Raven722 said:
Fusioncode said:
poklane said:
Fusioncode said:

They'll be the same ones who gave Titanfall a 9.5 or perfect 10 and saw nothing wrong with its tacked-on "campaign" mode, lacking objective variety, and extremely limited customization.

Then those are reviewers that gamer's should be pointing out as worthless.  If they suddenly notice not a single person coming to their articles anymore, they'll probably stop posting their BS.

pezus said:

Sooooo, who here hasn't pre-ordered inFAMOUS yet?

*raises hand slowly and looks around*

I haven't, but that's mainly because I haven't gotten a PS4 yet :)

pezus said:

Sooooo, who here hasn't pre-ordered inFAMOUS yet?

*raises hand slowly and looks around*

Dafuq!? I'm disappointed...

I did!