Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583
nnodley said:
Weedlab said:
nnodley said:
Weedlab said:
nnodley said:
Weedlab said:

No clue. I am but a humble console peasant, so such knowledge is beyond my purview.

That's cool.  I will never be a PC Elitist.  I will forever be a console freak.

Agreed ... I'll get into PC gaming soon, but it will be secondary to my PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS combo.

I may have to get into DA soon since DA3 is apparently being done for next gen. I wouldn't want to play the third game and be lost.

I've always wanted to play DA, but I never could find a good enough deal on ps3.  Now that I have steam I get sales all the time and they are so tempting, and I gave in and bought Dragon Age.  I basically got like $40 of stuff for $7.50.

Tell me about it! That's why I want to get into PC gaming. Deals and superior quality. I'll hold out on DA on PS3 though. Amazon gives break neck deals for games every now and again. I got RAGE there for 8 USD and Darksiders 2 for 15. I'm sure I got Sly HD for 10 there too. I just .... check Amazon 20 times a day to see the changes in price.

Amazon is the shit.  I always buy my games from there.  And their free shipping is always fast and I get my stuff in like 2-3 days.

Dude! Amazon is the great provider! And the free 2 day shipping is very nice, especially as an impatient student. xD I am very happy I do not have to go to Gamestop anymore. They ripped off my friend a few times and I decided to discontinue their services. I've been with Amazon since. My only complaint is that their pre-order incentives are inferior relative to what GS offers. I often see what Gamestop has to offer and I'm tempted to pre-order from them. However, my friends did and in a few cases they didn't get the physical items that were supposed to be included. Apparently all 'ran out'. I never experienced that issue with Amazon though.

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

Around the Network
Weedlab said:
nnodley said:

Amazon is the shit.  I always buy my games from there.  And their free shipping is always fast and I get my stuff in like 2-3 days.

Dude! Amazon is the great provider! And the free 2 day shipping is very nice, especially as an impatient student. xD I am very happy I do not have to go to Gamestop anymore. They ripped off my friend a few times and I decided to discontinue their services. I've been with Amazon since. My only complaint is that their pre-order incentives are inferior relative to what GS offers. I often see what Gamestop has to offer and I'm tempted to pre-order from them. However, my friends did and in a few cases they didn't get the physical items that were supposed to be included. Apparently all 'ran out'. I never experienced that issue with Amazon though.

Yeah, I liked when they had the money credits for pre ordering a game, but I rarely see those anymore.  And they used to have 99 cent release date delivery, but they don't have that anymore.  I still prefer them over anything else.  I did pre order TLOU survival edition through gamestop and hoping nothing goes wrong.  I'll be heading to get my copy right when I wake up on release.

I know these updates are necessary, but damn are they annoying. I was just about to watch a few shows online when the update prompt came up. :/

pezus said:
nnodley said:

Should I buy Dragon Age Origins? The ultimate edition is on steam for 7.50 right now and I've always wanted it, but is it good? Do the saves transfer from 1 and 2 like mass effect?

Oh, yeah, the game is really good if you like a good ol' WRPG. I loved it. It also is very long (took me around 80 hours to complete with lots of sidequests, but probably not all the sidequests).

I have no idea if saves will transfer. The two games aren't really that connected. 2 was dumbed down and they changed a lot.

Cool!!  I have it downloading right now on Steam.  I'm at like 10GB/12GB.  Will probably play it tonight.

pezus said:
Weedlab said:

I know these updates are necessary, but damn are they annoying. I was just about to watch a few shows online when the update prompt came up. :/

New update? o.O

Don't you have PS Plus? ;o

I do, but it is set to download these things when I'm sleeping. After gym I came back and decided to watch Justified (7 AM ish), and I had to go through that. grrrr ...

Around the Network

So Sony doubled their forecast. Do you guys think they will meet or exceed them?

Anybody getting that turd below this post? I know I am lol I know some of you find it overrated, but I enjoyed it. I was not wiling to buy the DLC though (bugs). I won't get it day one, however. The last two Fallout games that had GOTY (ultimate for New Vegas) versions hit 20 in little to no time, so I will wait - 20 for the DLC essentially.

^Yea, I'll probably get it on PC later too. Those mods!

Dualshock 4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQXN3Azvq9E

A case of the early bird grabbing the worm and why patience is a virtue.

Resident Evil: Revelations Pre-order $37.99 at NewEgg, Injustice: Gods Among Us Possibly Dropping to $34.99 on Sunday

April 25, 2013 Written by Jason Dunning

We’ve got three good deals for you today, two confirmed and one a possibility, with two of them coming straight from CAG.

The first involves Resident Evil: Revelations, the console version of the 3DS game that is scheduled to release on May 21st, which is now available for pre-order at $37.99 ($12 off) from NewEgg.com. There’s no end date given, so be sure to jump on this if you’re planning on getting it at all.

Secondly, GRID 2, which comes out on May 28th, is listed at $49.99 on NewEgg.com right now. Again, there’s no end date for this deal, so take advantage of it while you can.

Next up is the one with a possibility, which involves Injustice: Gods Among Us. If true, you can expect the recently released fighter to hit $34.99 ($25 off) starting this Sunday at Toys R Us, meaning that it would see a substantial price drop under two weeks after launch. The deal is scheduled to end on Saturday, May 4th.

Once we receive official confirmation one way or the other about the Injustice offer, we’ll be sure to let you know.

Are you going to pick up any of these games? Let us know in the comments below.

http://www.playstationlifestyle.net/2013/04/25/resident-evil-revelations-pre-order-37-99-at-newegg-injustice-gods-among-us-possibly-dropping-to-34-99-on-sunday/

deadly2choke said:
Dualshock 4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQXN3Azvq9E

Yea saw that earlier. Great stuff! I'd do a bunch of crap with it. hehe