How does this make you feel?

Happy 549 70.38%

Sad 17 2.18%

Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583

Should I buy Dragon Age Origins? The ultimate edition is on steam for 7.50 right now and I've always wanted it, but is it good? Do the saves transfer from 1 and 2 like mass effect?

Around the Network
nnodley said:
Should I buy Dragon Age Origins? The ultimate edition is on steam for 7.50 right now and I've always wanted it, but is it good? Do the saves transfer from 1 and 2 like mass effect?

Sounds like a deal imo. At that price you can't go wrong either. I am unsure about the quality of those games. I'm a Mass Effect freak, but I didn't try DA yet. I figured it would take too much of my time, and the gameplay didn't convince me. But if I saw those games at next to nothing I'd probably buy them anyway.

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

Weedlab said:
nnodley said:

Sounds like a deal imo. At that price you can't go wrong either. I am unsure about the quality of those games. I'm a Mass Effect freak, but I didn't try DA yet. I figured it would take too much of my time, and the gameplay didn't convince me. But if I saw those games at next to nothing I'd probably buy them anyway.

Yeah, I think I might and not let the deal go to waste.  Do you know if it matters if I get Dragon Age 2 from origin(because it's not on steam) that I will still be able to transfer the save from the first one thats on steam? 

nnodley said:
Weedlab said:
nnodley said:

Yeah, I think I might and not let the deal go to waste.  Do you know if it matters if I get Dragon Age 2 from origin(because it's not on steam) that I will still be able to transfer the save from the first one thats on steam? 

No clue. I am but a humble console peasant, so such knowledge is beyond my purview.

Weedlab said:
nnodley said:
Weedlab said:
nnodley said:

No clue. I am but a humble console peasant, so such knowledge is beyond my purview.

That's cool.  I will never be a PC Elitist.  I will forever be a console freak.

Around the Network

Sly Cooper is awesome ,but between Ratchet and Clack and Jak and Daxter, I choose Rachet and Clank since Jak and Daxter is a copy of Rachet and Clank. Jak and Daxter w felt original in the first game then took an unnecessary u-turn to a whole new direction which began to feel like an unnecessary copy of Rachet and Clack. Gameplay feel the same and everything, even the character.

Ratchet and Clank is awesome.

Don’t follow the hype, follow the games

— 

Here a little quote I want for those to keep memorize in your head for this coming next gen.                            

By: Suke

nnodley said:
Weedlab said:

Agreed ... I'll get into PC gaming soon, but it will be secondary to my PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS combo.

I may have to get into DA soon since DA3 is apparently being done for next gen. I wouldn't want to play the third game and be lost.

Weedlab said:
nnodley said:
Weedlab said:

Agreed ... I'll get into PC gaming soon, but it will be secondary to my PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS combo.

I may have to get into DA soon since DA3 is apparently being done for next gen. I wouldn't want to play the third game and be lost.

I've always wanted to play DA, but I never could find a good enough deal on ps3.  Now that I have steam I get sales all the time and they are so tempting, and I gave in and bought Dragon Age.  I basically got like $40 of stuff for $7.50.

nnodley said:
Weedlab said:
nnodley said:
Weedlab said:

I've always wanted to play DA, but I never could find a good enough deal on ps3.  Now that I have steam I get sales all the time and they are so tempting, and I gave in and bought Dragon Age.  I basically got like $40 of stuff for $7.50.

Tell me about it! That's why I want to get into PC gaming. Deals and superior quality. I'll hold out on DA on PS3 though. Amazon gives break neck deals for games every now and again. I got RAGE there for 8 USD and Darksiders 2 for 15. I'm sure I got Sly HD for 10 there too. I just .... check Amazon 20 times a day to see the changes in price.

Weedlab said:
nnodley said:
Weedlab said:
nnodley said:
Weedlab said:

Tell me about it! That's why I want to get into PC gaming. Deals and superior quality. I'll hold out on DA on PS3 though. Amazon gives break neck deals for games every now and again. I got RAGE there for 8 USD and Darksiders 2 for 15. I'm sure I got Sly HD for 10 there too. I just .... check Amazon 20 times a day to see the changes in price.

Amazon is the shit.  I always buy my games from there.  And their free shipping is always fast and I get my stuff in like 2-3 days.