nnodley said:
bananaking21 said:
nnodley said:
bananaking21 said:
pezus said:
bananaking21 said:
pezus said:
bananaking21 said:
so help me out here people, should i start with far cry 3 or the new devil may cry?

@ weedlab, it sure does clear up a lot of things once you know that!

Who the fudge are you people talking about lol?

ill give you a hint, he is a sony fan and a huge perv

Deyon?

BINGO!!

edit : fuck yeah!! my post was the 2000 post in this thread

Hey, so the particles in my scene are being retarded so it might be a while before I send you the file. 

are you sure that they arent retarded and you arent able to handle them?

It is probably that I can't handle them.  The base of my fountain is one mesh and the whole top piece is one mesh created from an EP curve and revolved then converted to polygons.   So, then I went to attach the vertices between the two meshes together and then combined them into one.  Then I put in my particle emitter and changed all the settings to what I want and I made them collide with the mesh, but when they collide they roll to center of the top piece and fall through even though it's one mesh.  As I got to looking, I saw that my top part and base were not merged together anymore, but are combined together.  I'm thinking that that might be the problem it's all one mesh, but the base and top piece isn't merged together.  I'm about to merge them in a bit and see if that helps.  Hopefully.

i really didnt understand whats going on exactly lol. if you want send me the scene

Around the Network
bananaking21 said:
nnodley said:
bananaking21 said:
nnodley said:
bananaking21 said:
pezus said:
bananaking21 said:
pezus said:
bananaking21 said:
so help me out here people, should i start with far cry 3 or the new devil may cry?

@ weedlab, it sure does clear up a lot of things once you know that!

Who the fudge are you people talking about lol?

ill give you a hint, he is a sony fan and a huge perv

Deyon?

BINGO!!

edit : fuck yeah!! my post was the 2000 post in this thread

Hey, so the particles in my scene are being retarded so it might be a while before I send you the file. 

are you sure that they arent retarded and you arent able to handle them?

It is probably that I can't handle them.  The base of my fountain is one mesh and the whole top piece is one mesh created from an EP curve and revolved then converted to polygons.   So, then I went to attach the vertices between the two meshes together and then combined them into one.  Then I put in my particle emitter and changed all the settings to what I want and I made them collide with the mesh, but when they collide they roll to center of the top piece and fall through even though it's one mesh.  As I got to looking, I saw that my top part and base were not merged together anymore, but are combined together.  I'm thinking that that might be the problem it's all one mesh, but the base and top piece isn't merged together.  I'm about to merge them in a bit and see if that helps.  Hopefully.

i really didnt understand whats going on exactly lol. if you want send me the scene

I don't even understand.  It's madness.  Will be a great and joyous day when I get it to work.  I will send it soon, I'm gonna eat first.

^ Reminds me of the poll Jaywood had with Kratos and Drake.

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

Weedlab said:

do not post in that thread about women female posters. specially not with that avatar!

bananaking21 said:
Weedlab said:

do not post in that thread about women female posters. specially not with that avatar!

Ok I won't. Post a link so I'll know not to go there.

Around the Network
Weedlab said:
bananaking21 said:
Weedlab said:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=159056&page=12#5

i personally mostly agree with what she is trying to say, but i read a few posters say that we should get rid of half naked women avatars. while i dont mind that or dont care if they stay or not, i just want yours to stay! (mostly to show nnodley how to pick avatars, and because they are fucking awesome). so i dont want you to post and become the center of attention with your avatar!

bananaking21 said:
Weedlab said:
bananaking21 said:
Weedlab said:

i personally mostly agree with what she is trying to say, but i read a few posters say that we should get rid of half naked women avatars. while i dont mind that or dont care if they stay or not, i just want yours to stay! (mostly to show nnodley how to pick avatars, and because they are fucking awesome). so i dont want you to post and become the center of attention with your avatar!

Much thanks! hehe I'm inclined to put something more provocative and post in that thread, just because of that. I hope I don't get banned in the process. :)

Weedlab said:
bananaking21 said:
Weedlab said:
bananaking21 said:
Weedlab said:

Much thanks! hehe I'm inclined to put something more provocative and post in that thread, just because of that. I hope I don't get banned in the process. :)

hahaha if you do i will morn your passing though try not to deyonize your post

bananaking21 said:
Weedlab said:
bananaking21 said:
Weedlab said:
bananaking21 said:
Weedlab said:

I read the thread. I decided to behave. :) I'd be a serious arse hole if I tried to provoke an action. I'm actually in agreement with her.

Weedlab said:
bananaking21 said:

I read the thread. I decided to behave. :) I'd be a serious arse hole if I tried to provoke an action. I'm actually in agreement with her.

probably the best course of action btw who is the slamming hottie in your avatar?