Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583
nnodley said:
bananaking21 said:
pezus said:
bananaking21 said:
pezus said:
bananaking21 said:
so help me out here people, should i start with far cry 3 or the new devil may cry?

@ weedlab, it sure does clear up a lot of things once you know that!

Who the fudge are you people talking about lol?

ill give you a hint, he is a sony fan and a huge perv

Deyon?

BINGO!!

edit : fuck yeah!! my post was the 2000 post in this thread

Hey, so the particles in my scene are being retarded so it might be a while before I send you the file. 

are you sure that they arent retarded and you arent able to handle them?

Around the Network
Aldro said:

Best looking console game EVER!!!! (Until The Last of Us comes out.)

I am the Playstation Avenger.

bananaking21 said:
platformmaster918 said:
JoeTheBro said:
DevilRising said:
I've just always found it humorous that Naughty Dog went from making creative, interesting games like Crash Bandicoot and Jak & Daxter, to making Uncharted.....which is a shooter. Kind of the industry trend, I suppose.....

See looking at your profile image and games being played it is so easy to tell you're only saying that because you love Nintendo and old Sony.

Uncharted is one of the greatest series of the generation and unlike any of the other "shooters" out there. It's literally the best group of games I've ever played, even including the Vita prequel. In addition Uncharted is setting the industry trends, not following them. Hence most new games are being Unchartedurized.

I'm sorry but it's just odd watching a guy with all that MS stuff defend the PS3's flagship franchise lol.  Good job but just odd is all.

i see you are not familiar with joeTheBro

yeah I don't get it is he a secret Sony fan or a MS fan being sarcastic?

Get Your Portable ID!Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers

platformmaster918 said:
bananaking21 said:
platformmaster918 said:
JoeTheBro said:
DevilRising said:
I've just always found it humorous that Naughty Dog went from making creative, interesting games like Crash Bandicoot and Jak & Daxter, to making Uncharted.....which is a shooter. Kind of the industry trend, I suppose.....

See looking at your profile image and games being played it is so easy to tell you're only saying that because you love Nintendo and old Sony.

Uncharted is one of the greatest series of the generation and unlike any of the other "shooters" out there. It's literally the best group of games I've ever played, even including the Vita prequel. In addition Uncharted is setting the industry trends, not following them. Hence most new games are being Unchartedurized.

I'm sorry but it's just odd watching a guy with all that MS stuff defend the PS3's flagship franchise lol.  Good job but just odd is all.

I serve one master, one king. And his name is gaming.

FOREVER MAY HE REIGN!

JoeTheBro said:
platformmaster918 said:
bananaking21 said:
platformmaster918 said:
JoeTheBro said:
DevilRising said:

FOREVER MAY HE REIGN!

also lol your internet is only half as fast as Sony's

Get Your Portable ID!Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers

Around the Network
platformmaster918 said:
bananaking21 said:
platformmaster918 said:
JoeTheBro said:
DevilRising said:

he owns every console. a while back he had a luigi avatar and nintendo stuff in his sig, before it it was sony avatar and sony sig. he just does this to see how people react with him

JoeTheBro said:
platformmaster918 said:
bananaking21 said:
platformmaster918 said:
JoeTheBro said:
DevilRising said:

FOREVER MAY HE REIGN!

kevin butler E3 presentation?

bananaking21 said:
JoeTheBro said:
platformmaster918 said:
bananaking21 said:
platformmaster918 said:
JoeTheBro said:
DevilRising said:

FOREVER MAY HE REIGN!

kevin butler E3 presentation?

Anybody geting the MGS Legacy Collection? I 'may' get it since I didn't get the HD collection on PS3 yet. For me it depends on if (all of) those games are on disc or not. I'm traditional when it comes to software. If not I'll get the HD collection and just pick up MGS1 on PSN. I have been itching to play MGS2 and 3 again of late. I'm disappointed MGS Portable Ops is not included though. :/ I hope they convert it for the Vita later, and soon (last time I checked it was only for PSP still).

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

bananaking21 said:
nnodley said:
bananaking21 said:
pezus said:
bananaking21 said:
pezus said:
bananaking21 said:
so help me out here people, should i start with far cry 3 or the new devil may cry?

@ weedlab, it sure does clear up a lot of things once you know that!

Who the fudge are you people talking about lol?

ill give you a hint, he is a sony fan and a huge perv

Deyon?

BINGO!!

edit : fuck yeah!! my post was the 2000 post in this thread

Hey, so the particles in my scene are being retarded so it might be a while before I send you the file. 

are you sure that they arent retarded and you arent able to handle them?

It is probably that I can't handle them.  The base of my fountain is one mesh and the whole top piece is one mesh created from an EP curve and revolved then converted to polygons.   So, then I went to attach the vertices between the two meshes together and then combined them into one.  Then I put in my particle emitter and changed all the settings to what I want and I made them collide with the mesh, but when they collide they roll to center of the top piece and fall through even though it's one mesh.  As I got to looking, I saw that my top part and base were not merged together anymore, but are combined together.  I'm thinking that that might be the problem it's all one mesh, but the base and top piece isn't merged together.  I'm about to merge them in a bit and see if that helps.  Hopefully.