Sad 17 2.18%

Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583
bananaking21 said:
Weedlab said:

@ Pezus. Cancer you say? I didn't even know that. Hope he conquers it. My boy Andy from Spartacus lost the battle, and the show wasn't the same for me without him. :/ (I do like Luke though, so I wouldn't say the show turned into piss and shit lol).

andy was great. though luke was great as well. the funny thing is that i feel that luke played season 3 better than andy ever could. though in season 2 i always felt that andy would have played it better. 

I think that is a fair assessment. To me, Liam seems more animated than Andy. Andy has a stiffness, but he has admirable qualities I do like. I guess over time Liam's feet grew into the big shoes that were left for him. Either way, season 3 was great. I don't know what else the creators have on the cards for us, but I am all for it (it doesn't have to be Spartacus related).

Has anybody been following the news concerning the sequel to 300?

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

Around the Network
bananaking21 said:
pezus said:
Why does everyone keep calling him Luke lol? Isn't his name something like Liam?

i honestly dont know, i saw one person call him luke so i assumed its his name

Is this avatar better?  I like it better so you better too. 

Weedlab said:
bananaking21 said:
Weedlab said:

@ Pezus. Cancer you say? I didn't even know that. Hope he conquers it. My boy Andy from Spartacus lost the battle, and the show wasn't the same for me without him. :/ (I do like Luke though, so I wouldn't say the show turned into piss and shit lol).

andy was great. though luke was great as well. the funny thing is that i feel that luke played season 3 better than andy ever could. though in season 2 i always felt that andy would have played it better. 

I think that is a fair assessment. To me, Liam seems more animated than Andy. Andy has a stiffness, but he has admirable qualities I do like. I guess over time Liam's feet grew into the big shoes that were left for him. Either way, season 3 was great. I don't know what else the creators have on the cards for us, but I am all for it (it doesn't have to be Spartacus related).

Seen a little bit over at IGN.  Not sure how I feel about it.  It could be great, but it could also be horrible.

nnodley said:
bananaking21 said:
pezus said:
Why does everyone keep calling him Luke lol? Isn't his name something like Liam?

so much better. you dont know how much i was going to nag you until you changed it

pezus said:
Weedlab said:
pezus said:

Another good Dexter pic:

@Weedlab: Yep. Apparently he has conquered it already! Oh and I didn't like the new Spartacus that much in season 2, but in season 3 he really delivered. Especially in the final episode. Without spoiling anything, it was one of the best endings ever IMO

Yea I finished it. I watched all the episodes in one night last week. GREAT season. I'm thinking I will either go with Gannicus or Crassus for my next avatar. I do admire Julius Caesar in the historical sense, but his character in the show didn't move me.

I thought it was an entirely different Caesar at first...until he called himself Gaius Julius Caesar. More of a brute and less of a strategist it seemed in the show

Given the timing and history he had with Crassus (and the triumvirate) I figured it had to be Gaius. I was unsure about the brute depiction though, but I suppose it served its purpose in the show, and he did suggest that wasn't really his true visage.

Around the Network
Weedlab said:
bananaking21 said:
Weedlab said:

i hope its something in the same era and style. i know i would be pushing it but another show about gladiators would be amazing. i loved the show back in the house of batiates, the story, drama and action were all top notch. i hope something in that vain happens

nnodley said:
Weedlab said:
bananaking21 said:
Weedlab said:

Seen a little bit over at IGN.  Not sure how I feel about it.  It could be great, but it could also be horrible.

That's where I am putting my money. I probably won't go see it in the theatre anyway. I don't think any movie from that period could have a bigger impact on me than 300 anyway. I do hope it is good though.

For next gen I want 1 team to continue with Uncharted, and the other to experiment with new IPs.

bananaking21 said:
Weedlab said:
bananaking21 said:
Weedlab said:

i hope its something in the same era and style. i know i would be pushing it but another show about gladiators would be amazing. i loved the show back in the house of batiates, the story, drama and action were all top notch. i hope something in that vain happens

Hells yes ... I can't get enough of the dialogue. xD It is akin to the Legacy of Kain games for me. And personally, I tend to like shows based on the past more, especially around those period or just before/after/during Medieval times.

bananaking21 said:
nnodley said:
bananaking21 said:
pezus said:

so much better. you dont know how much i was going to nag you until you changed it

Haha, I figured.  I thought you would have some witty remark about this one, just to joke around.