How does this make you feel?

Happy 549 70.38%

Sad 17 2.18%

Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583

@ Pezus. Cancer you say? I didn't even know that. Hope he conquers it. My boy Andy from Spartacus lost the battle, and the show wasn't the same for me without him. :/ (I do like Luke though, so I wouldn't say the show turned into piss and shit lol).

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

Around the Network
pezus said:
nnodley said:
pezus said:
Weedlab said:
Dexter is fine. Deb is annoying though. I have warmed up to her since she was promoted, though.

She has been promoted multiple times and I'm only up to season 4 lol :O

@nnodley: You should have this instead

I know I'm getting really off-topic here, but can anyone fill me in on his cancer he had? Is he rid of it? Did he wear a wig on the show? Etc!

I didn't even know he had cancer.  I'll have to look it up.  I was never a fan of that picture of him.  I tried finding something related to season 8, but I couldn't find anything that was good.  

It seems he had a treatable form of hodgkins lymphoma and was taking treatments in january 2010 and he was wearing a wig.  Jennifer carpenter(deb and his wife from 2008-2011) said in April 2010 that he was fully cured.

So that would be season...5?

Pretty funny that Deb was his wife.

And weird that they then seperated yet had to keep acting together on Dexter :o

Yep,  I know I feel like it would be awkward as hell.

platformmaster918 said:
Weedlab said:
bananaking21 said:
nnodley said:
Weedlab said:
I so wasted that 2XP weekend for GOW: A. :/ My Hades character is around 28, so it would have been nice to utilize it. Been way too busy this week (and occupied). :/

Anybody take advantage of it? And I'm downloading the Soul Sacrifice demo now. I hope I like it. I'm too lazy to change my pre-order now.

Same here, I didn't get around to playing it this weekend.  I did finish Crysis 3 and started Antichamber on steam.

I downloaded the Soul Sacrifice demo, but have yet to play it. 

your avatar. no man, just no

You no like his dark passenger? Love Dexter, hate the rape face he has.

I had a teacher in high school that looked just like Dexter.  We always used to say that's what he does on the weekend is go down to Florida to visit his sister.

You never know. Dexter might have been loosely based on that guy. Good thing you behaved in school. or did you?

Weedlab said:
nnodley said:
Weedlab said:
^ Yea, I like her as a responsible person. She has grown since that promotion. Less 'fuck the fucking fuckers' and more substance.

Anyway back to games ... How was Crysis 3?

It was decent.  Graphics were the only thing that made up for it being like 7-8 hours.  The bow was really awesome too.  It really was just another generic shooter, but with amazing graphics.  The ending was pretty good though.  Overall, I would give it an 8.0 to 8.5

To be honest, I don't see my self buying any shoother other than Killzone and Bioshock this year. And unless it is from Sony or REALLY interesting, I won't bother. These days they are so similar - devoid of uniqueness. I can only take them in small amounts.

I got if for like $20 on Origin.  I figured that's the max I would ever pay for the game.  And I know I try to keep away from shooters, unless it looks really good.

pezus said:

Another good Dexter pic:

@Weedlab: Yep. Apparently he has conquered it already! Oh and I didn't like the new Spartacus that much in season 2, but in season 3 he really delivered. Especially in the final episode. Without spoiling anything, it was one of the best endings ever IMO

Now that one is pretty good.  Didn't see that one when I was looking.  I found one that was great but it was for season 7 and it kinda was spoilerish, so I didn't do it.

This was my very first avatar on here.

Around the Network
Weedlab said:

@ Pezus. Cancer you say? I didn't even know that. Hope he conquers it. My boy Andy from Spartacus lost the battle, and the show wasn't the same for me without him. :/ (I do like Luke though, so I wouldn't say the show turned into piss and shit lol).

andy was great. though luke was great as well. the funny thing is that i feel that luke played season 3 better than andy ever could. though in season 2 i always felt that andy would have played it better. 

Weedlab said:
platformmaster918 said:
Weedlab said:
bananaking21 said:
nnodley said:
Weedlab said:
I so wasted that 2XP weekend for GOW: A. :/ My Hades character is around 28, so it would have been nice to utilize it. Been way too busy this week (and occupied). :/

Anybody take advantage of it? And I'm downloading the Soul Sacrifice demo now. I hope I like it. I'm too lazy to change my pre-order now.

Same here, I didn't get around to playing it this weekend.  I did finish Crysis 3 and started Antichamber on steam.

I downloaded the Soul Sacrifice demo, but have yet to play it. 

your avatar. no man, just no

You no like his dark passenger? Love Dexter, hate the rape face he has.

I had a teacher in high school that looked just like Dexter.  We always used to say that's what he does on the weekend is go down to Florida to visit his sister.

You never know. Dexter might have been loosely based on that guy. Good thing you behaved in school. or did you?

it was basically a free period.  We would fool around on the computers and watch movies until our school news had to go on in the last 15 minutes (of an hour and 15 minute class period) and he was cool with everything as long as we got it done on time.  So...it was kinda hard not to behave with those rules lol

Get Your Portable ID!Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers

pezus said:

Another good Dexter pic:

@Weedlab: Yep. Apparently he has conquered it already! Oh and I didn't like the new Spartacus that much in season 2, but in season 3 he really delivered. Especially in the final episode. Without spoiling anything, it was one of the best endings ever IMO

Yea I finished it. I watched all the episodes in one night last week. GREAT season. I'm thinking I will either go with Gannicus or Crassus for my next avatar. I do admire Julius Caesar in the historical sense, but his character in the show didn't move me.

Oh right ... Liam lol That's his name xD

pezus said:
Why does everyone keep calling him Luke lol? Isn't his name something like Liam?

i honestly dont know, i saw one person call him luke so i assumed its his name