Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583
JoeTheBro said:

Is he playing Vita?

From this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xb2Ur7_fT48

Na, he's playing flappy bird on his iphone.

Around the Network

Don't you love when you tell you sell just one more game.. then hours later you telling your self the same thing.. lol. I've got to turn this shit off. By far the best platformer in ages.

Mmmfishtacos said:
JoeTheBro said:

Is he playing Vita?

From this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xb2Ur7_fT48

Na, he's playing flappy bird on his iphone.

Delson is too cool for flappy bird. Hipsters play vita.

I have to say I'm very pleased with the PS4 version. Way better than my crappy laptop. Also, using mouse and keyboard to play on PS4 feels so good.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
Geo said:
Anyone who has Rayman Legends add me on PSN. I'm trying to get this damn trophy that requires you to beat your friends scores 30 times.

What is your id? I add you, and don't worry I am no trophy fan so my scores must be pretty easy to beat ^^'..

Around the Network

Just downloaded FFXIV also going to get into a world :).

GamechaserBE said:
Just downloaded FFXIV also going to get into a world :).

World 3 is were the party's at :)

GamechaserBE said:
Geo said:
Anyone who has Rayman Legends add me on PSN. I'm trying to get this damn trophy that requires you to beat your friends scores 30 times.

What is your id? I add you, and don't worry I am no trophy fan so my scores must be pretty easy to beat ^^'..

TheGeoKing. Thanks. 

Top 10 Games of All Time

1. The Last of Us, 2. Journey, 3. Uncharted 2: Among Thieves, 4. Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons, 5. Bioshock Infinite, 6. Zelda: Twilight Princess, 7. Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception, 8. Super Smash Bros. Brawl, 9. Civilization IV: Beyond the Sword, 10. Starcraft

Add me on PSN. Thanks.

Geo said:
GamechaserBE said:
Geo said:

TheGeoKing. Thanks. 

How are you actually challenging the other scores? whenever I go onto my friend's scores it just shows my own.

Xevross said:
Geo said:
GamechaserBE said:
Geo said:

TheGeoKing. Thanks. 

How are you actually challenging the other scores? whenever I go onto my friend's scores it just shows my own.

I haven't unlocked the I'm Ahead trophy yet. I think it might be a glitch or something. Unless all my friends just pass my score at the last moment without me noticing.

Top 10 Games of All Time

1. The Last of Us, 2. Journey, 3. Uncharted 2: Among Thieves, 4. Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons, 5. Bioshock Infinite, 6. Zelda: Twilight Princess, 7. Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception, 8. Super Smash Bros. Brawl, 9. Civilization IV: Beyond the Sword, 10. Starcraft

Add me on PSN. Thanks.