Total:583
nnodley said:
Xevross said:
nnodley said:
Xevross said:
nnodley said:
Xevross said:
nnodley said:

LOL well meaningful when we are all not talking about having sex with each other or dethroning pezus from being king!! Or some other random stuff.  Man I love this thread!!

Yeah I agree its a cool thread. And, @bolded, you should be hung for treason just for suggesting that!

Maybe you should be hung for not suggesting it first!!  Whatya gonna do!!!  lulz

No!!! Please no! I have a life ahead of me full of laziness and gaming and achieving nothing in particular :(.

Hmmm... this conversation really isn't meaningful. I feel like I've failed life now.

Just come over to the rebellion and nothing will happen, I promise.  It's about time we get this Nation the king it deserves!! LOLOLOLOL!!!

PEZUS JUST IGNORE EVERYTHING I'VE SAID!!  DON'T GET PARANOID NOW!!

Not that I'm suggesting anything at all.... but who would be the king that the Nation deserves if its not the err *coughs* his Royal Highness, Lord of Fire and Ice, Father of Ash and Penguins and Protector of the Realm, our King and Emperor *coughs* Pezus?

JOETHEBRO!!!!!  Because he's joe and he's a bro.  PERFECT COMBO!! Plus he's making a game on ps4 unlike our pathetic excuse for king called pezus!! YEAH I WENT THERE PEZUS!! I STILL LOVE YOU!!!

@bolded, well he has given up on updating the trophies on the front page XD

Around the Network
JoeTheBro said:
nnodley said:
Xevross said:

Not that I'm suggesting anything at all.... but who would be the king that the Nation deserves if its not the err *coughs* his Royal Highness, Lord of Fire and Ice, Father of Ash and Penguins and Protector of the Realm, our King and Emperor *coughs* Pezus?

JOETHEBRO!!!!!  Because he's joe and he's a bro.  PERFECT COMBO!! Plus he's making a game on ps4 unlike our pathetic excuse for king called pezus!! YEAH I WENT THERE PEZUS!! I STILL LOVE YOU!!!

Sorry I already have a job.

Woah.. Joe is... King Boo?! lol

JoeTheBro said:
nnodley said:
Xevross said:

Sorry I already have a job.

YOU WILL DO IT BECAUSE I SAID SO!!!

RawrJa said:
Joe what type of game are you making for the PS4?

You know twitch plays pokemon?

Well I'm making PSN plays rock paper scissors. It's just like tpp except it's on PS4, and with rock paper scissors. People in America control one hand and people in Europe control the other. Not releasing in Japan, cause you know PS4 is doomed there.

Xevross said:
nnodley said:
Xevross said:
nnodley said:
Man I haven't been able to play anything other than TLOU left behind for the past 2-3 weeks. UGH this 3d sculpting is killer, but it's a good thing I love it or I would be miserable. Just need to get past this character sculpting class so I can start using zbrush for environments like I want to do.

I have no idea what that is but... *insert words of encouragement and praise here*

The class I'm in right now we are sculpting characters and creatures for games.  I'm actually going to sculpt an infected from TLOU for my final project.  Going to be a mix between a runner and clicker where the spores are starting to sprout out of the head.

Wow that sounds really cool actually, although I really wouldn't have the patience for that kind of thing.

Yeah it's pretty awesome, but I want to focus on environment designs and levels so getting through this class will be a relief.  Sculpting humans/characters is cool, but I could not do it for a career.  I mean there are always plenty of different designs you can do for a character/creature, but it seems it's ultimately the same everytime which is getting dull for me.  At least with environments you can create something totally new everytime you create something.  Though that's just how I feel at this time, maybe when I start learning more and more about designs that sculpting characters won't be so bad.

Around the Network

Welp I guess I should get back to sculpting.

JoeTheBro said:
RawrJa said:

Well I'm making PSN plays rock paper scissors. It's just like tpp except it's on PS4, and with rock paper scissors. People in America control one hand and people in Europe control the other. Not releasing in Japan, cause you know PS4 is doomed there.

Nice! Making as a hobby? What language are you coding in?! When can we get a demo!?! Sorry for all the questions, I am a little tech nerd lol.

RawrJa said:
JoeTheBro said:
RawrJa said:

Nice! Making as a hobby? What language are you coding in?! When can we get a demo!?! Sorry for all the questions, I am a little tech nerd lol.

I'm keeping this profile anonymous so I can't give you specific details and such.

But here goes

JoeTheBro said:
RawrJa said:
JoeTheBro said:
RawrJa said:

I'm keeping this profile anonymous so I can't give you specific details and such.

But here goes

Lol I meant which coding language are you using?

RawrJa said:
JoeTheBro said:
RawrJa said:

But here goes

Lol I meant which coding language are you using?