Sad 17 2.18%

Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583
Slade6alpha said:
Mmmfishtacos said:
What the hell, I thought i was reading the xbox thread for a second. Thought something isn't right..

I'll leave xD

lol, you're cool man. 

Around the Network
Slade6alpha said:
Mmmfishtacos said:
What the hell, I thought i was reading the xbox thread for a second. Thought something isn't right..

I'll leave xD

You are welcome to stay <3

Slade6alpha said:
Mmmfishtacos said:

I'll leave xD

Don't let the door hit you on the way out!! :-p

Jk, we need more people that don't have an agenda to post here so we can actually have some meaningful converstations about our hobby in gaming. 

Unless you do have an agenda!! :-p  jk again,  or am I! :-p

nnodley said:
Slade6alpha said:
Mmmfishtacos said:

I'll leave xD

Jk, we need more people that don't have an agenda to post here so we can actually have some meaningful converstations about our hobby in gaming. 

Meaningful conversations? Did you post this in the right thread? XD

Xevross said:
nnodley said:
Slade6alpha said:
Mmmfishtacos said:

I'll leave xD

LOL well meaningful when we are all not talking about having sex with each other or dethroning pezus from being king!! Or some other random stuff.  Man I love this thread!!

Around the Network

SHINOBI ON GAF BETTER BE RIGHT ABOUT THE ORDER HAVING OPEN AREAS!!
http://www.dualshockers.com/2014/02/20/the-order-1886-will-have-open-areas-wont-be-just-a-corridor-game-according-to-insider/

nnodley said:
Xevross said:
nnodley said:
Slade6alpha said:
Mmmfishtacos said:

I'll leave xD

LOL well meaningful when we are all not talking about having sex with each other or dethroning pezus from being king!! Or some other random stuff.  Man I love this thread!!

Yeah I agree its a cool thread. And, @bolded, you should be hung for treason just for suggesting that!

nnodley said:
SHINOBI ON GAF BETTER BE RIGHT ABOUT THE ORDER HAVING OPEN AREAS!!
http://www.dualshockers.com/2014/02/20/the-order-1886-will-have-open-areas-wont-be-just-a-corridor-game-according-to-insider/

I really hope this is true. Corridors don't really bother me but it will be nice to have open spaces too.

Xevross said:
nnodley said:

Yeah I agree its a cool thread. And, @bolded, you should be hung for treason just for suggesting that!

Maybe you should be hung for not suggesting it first!!  Whatya gonna do!!!  lulz

pezus said:
JoeTheBro said:

It's easy.

Microsoft lied! Halo 5 is coming out this year, but in their controlled leak they said it wouldn't!!!

Wow, and they expect their customers to say nothing about it!

Wait no OXM was just assuming it was 2014. Man do I look stupid now.

I guess that's what happens when you call people lairs before checking your facts