Sad 17 2.18%

Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583
bananaking21 said:

because pezus is pure evil!

and why a new IP? we are already getting a new ip from them this year?

Any future Uncharted can be done on Vita.  Plenty of scope for improvement there.

And because Naughty Dog have brought it every time they make a new IP.  Crash Bandicoot pretty much defined the PS1.  Jak 1 was a spectacular showcase for what could be achieved on PS2.  Uncharted pretty much defined the PS3 both in terms of tone (like Crash did) and technical achievements (like Jak did).

So a new IP which allows them to show off these things over again seems the logical choice to me.  They can always return to Uncharted at a later date if they wanted.

Around the Network
Playstationfan12 said:
I voted for a new IP from naught dog because I don't want Sony milking their IPS like Nintendo does. Also, how do you add stuff to your sig?

i want uncharted 4, the series still has so much life in it and still has been in just one generation. it will benifit greatly from the ps4's power, i really dont care anything about what nintendo does or nintendo fans say regarding the series.

go to profile settings, biography and scroll down, at the bottom you can see where you can edit your signature. welcome to the site btw

Kresnik said:
bananaking21 said:

because pezus is pure evil!

and why a new IP? we are already getting a new ip from them this year?

Any future Uncharted can be done on Vita.  Plenty of scope for improvement there.

And because Naughty Dog have brought it every time they make a new IP.  Crash Bandicoot pretty much defined the PS1.  Jak 1 was a spectacular showcase for what could be achieved on PS2.  Uncharted pretty much defined the PS3 both in terms of tone (like Crash did) and technical achievements (like Jak did).

So a new IP which allows them to show off these things over again seems the logical choice to me.  They can always return to Uncharted at a later date if they wanted.

you make a compelling and convincing case. 

but i want uncharted 4!!

bananaking21 said:

but i want uncharted 4!!

... I'm sure it'll be Uncharted 4.  Naughty Dog would probably still be making Crash Bandicoot games if Sony had owned the IP.

I just hope I'm wrong!

Kresnik said:
bananaking21 said:

but i want uncharted 4!!

... I'm sure it'll be Uncharted 4.  Naughty Dog would probably still be making Crash Bandicoot games if Sony had owned the IP.

I just hope I'm wrong!

dont say that! *starts jumping up and down and screaming like a child*

Around the Network

FUCK WHOEVER SET THAT TITLE i nearly freaked out

bananaking21 said:

dont say that! *starts jumping up and down and screaming like a child*

Sorry.  I understand how you feel.  As a Ratchet fan, I want Insomniac to keep making games in that series forever.  But I realise it's probably best for them to move onto new things.

Maybe both Insomniac & Naughty Dog can juggle a future where they can make us both happy, now that they're both two teams.

bananaking21 said:
nnodley said:
bananaking21 said:
nnodley said:

So, here are a couple renders of my water fountain that I have to do for a project in my Intro to 3D class.  The final render will be a 10 second animation with particles simulating the water with camera movements too.  

Would just like to hear some opinions on what you guys think about what I have so far.  And Bananaking I will send you my file when I actually get some particles in the scene.  Haven't gotten that far yet.

ok send it when ever you want, im free this week. 

Since when did Maya 2014 come out?  I'll stick with 2013 for now though.

i honestly dont know. just stick with 2013 for now though until the hot fixes come for 2014

I plan on keeping 2013.  I've always read about there being problems with Maya when a new version comes out

The reason they split into two teams at naughty dog was probably so they could continue Uncharted and have a new IP too. I voted for Uncharted 4 because it is my favorite series eva!!

nnodley said:
bananaking21 said:
nnodley said:
bananaking21 said:
nnodley said:

So, here are a couple renders of my water fountain that I have to do for a project in my Intro to 3D class.  The final render will be a 10 second animation with particles simulating the water with camera movements too.  

Would just like to hear some opinions on what you guys think about what I have so far.  And Bananaking I will send you my file when I actually get some particles in the scene.  Haven't gotten that far yet.

ok send it when ever you want, im free this week. 

Since when did Maya 2014 come out?  I'll stick with 2013 for now though.

i honestly dont know. just stick with 2013 for now though until the hot fixes come for 2014

I plan on keeping 2013.  I've always read about there being problems with Maya when a new version comes out

you should stick with it. since after opening a scene with a new version of maya makes the scene unopenable with the older version. meaning if you open a scene on 2013, save it, open it on 2014 and save it again. when you try open it again with 2013 it will give you errors, it might work sometimes but u cant depend on it