Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583
nnodley said:
bananaking21 said:
nnodley said:
bananaking21 said:

damn vgchartz, making you ditch work and homework and shit. send me it but ill tell you that i really wont be able to help you with rendering the particles them selfs, i simply forgot tbh. i can help you out with the simulation probably but rendering it i just forgot. why couldnt you just ask me something about ncloth huh?

I'm actually ditching homework to finish crysis 3 and start either Witcher 2 or Antichamber.   I'll take any advice on anything.  The modeling or whatever.  Anything will help me get better.  

@bold: I'm sorry.  My next semester consists of a full 3D modeling class and Advanced texturing and lighting.  So if I learn ncloth anytime in 3D modeling I'll be sure to ask you first. Gonna be a very busy next semester, but on the bright side I only have classes 2 days a week!!

after the abomination that was crysis 2 i wont ever get near a crysis game ever again. ill help you out with what ever you want and what ever i can, just dont expect much (or anything) when it comes to particles

lool i cant believe you are actually apologizing! and classes two days a week? i freaking hate you man!

Crysis 3 is decent, but the bow in the game is amazing.  Plus I got it for like $20 on origin.  

Fine I take the apology back.  :-p  Yeah it worked out awesome for me next semester.  I got tuesday: 12-2:40 and wednesday: 12-5:40 and I have an online class.

never again will i touch crysis, now that i got a PC my backlog is huge, so i wont waste my time on crysis! heck i wont even torrent the thing

you better take it back! and damn that must be freaking awesome. just two days back to back and the entire week you are free? when i was studying they forced me to take classes from 6pm to 9 pm daily, my social life went down the drain after it

Around the Network
bananaking21 said:
nnodley said:
bananaking21 said:
nnodley said:
bananaking21 said:

damn vgchartz, making you ditch work and homework and shit. send me it but ill tell you that i really wont be able to help you with rendering the particles them selfs, i simply forgot tbh. i can help you out with the simulation probably but rendering it i just forgot. why couldnt you just ask me something about ncloth huh?

I'm actually ditching homework to finish crysis 3 and start either Witcher 2 or Antichamber.   I'll take any advice on anything.  The modeling or whatever.  Anything will help me get better.  

@bold: I'm sorry.  My next semester consists of a full 3D modeling class and Advanced texturing and lighting.  So if I learn ncloth anytime in 3D modeling I'll be sure to ask you first. Gonna be a very busy next semester, but on the bright side I only have classes 2 days a week!!

after the abomination that was crysis 2 i wont ever get near a crysis game ever again. ill help you out with what ever you want and what ever i can, just dont expect much (or anything) when it comes to particles

lool i cant believe you are actually apologizing! and classes two days a week? i freaking hate you man!

Crysis 3 is decent, but the bow in the game is amazing.  Plus I got it for like $20 on origin.  

Fine I take the apology back.  :-p  Yeah it worked out awesome for me next semester.  I got tuesday: 12-2:40 and wednesday: 12-5:40 and I have an online class.

never again will i touch crysis, now that i got a PC my backlog is huge, so i wont waste my time on crysis! heck i wont even torrent the thing

you better take it back! and damn that must be freaking awesome. just two days back to back and the entire week you are free? when i was studying they forced me to take classes from 6pm to 9 pm daily, my social life went down the drain after it

The school I'm in at my college is very flexible.  They give us the classes and we choose what we want to take when we want.

nnodley said:

The school I'm in at my college is very flexible.  They give us the classes and we choose what we want to take when we want.

so you should be relaxed and their shouldnt be a reason for you to untighten your butthole? yes i saw that guys post to you and bann, it was simply hilarious!

bananaking21 said:
nnodley said:

so you should be relaxed and their shouldnt be a reason for you to untighten your butthole? yes i saw that guys post to you and bann, it was simply hilarious!

Haha, yeah.  I didn't even expect him to get banned over it.  I didn't even report him because I thought it was pretty funny and he wasn't really trying to attack me, atleast I didn't think so.  Oh well sucks for him.

nnodley said:
bananaking21 said:
nnodley said:

Haha, yeah.  I didn't even expect him to get banned over it.  I didn't even report him because I thought it was pretty funny and he wasn't really trying to attack me, atleast I didn't think so.  Oh well sucks for him.

LOOL i dont report people unless they really start to annoy me or i just want them to stop with their stupidity. but honestly i just LOL'd when i saw his comment, its just a funny phrase (that i will be using! but not on the site ) though he does deserve the ban

Around the Network
pezus said:
Double XP this weekend in GoW: A MP!

sweet!! today i just got into. probably spent 3 or 4 hours just playing it today! its really fun though it needs some patches here and there

Well they got the second guy from the boston bombing. Now get the eff off of the tv you stupid news stations so I can watch the new grimm, but sadly the US news has to cover every single freaking detail.

Yoooooo, PSNation.  Did you know the jak and daxter trilogy is coming to the vita in June.

nnodley said:

Yoooooo, PSNation.  Did you know the jak and daxter trilogy is coming to the vita in June.

i dint buy the ps3 version so day one for me

Edit: after watching the trailer i might wait for the reviews lol

Holy shit!!! Antichamber is blowing my mind right now.