How does this make you feel?

Happy 549 70.38%

Sad 17 2.18%

Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583

lol thats only COMG! preorders. not that i can think of another ninty game that would be doing well.
good to see Vita title... to bad they will drop out before they release

Around the Network
JoeFlex said:
@ guy above me part 2. Is this the thread that sees you in piss and shit? http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=158899&page=7

Turn thought from purpose and seek not the childish argument of the xbox man. Reason clings to them like life to a defeated gladiator in the sands.

Yeah partly that one.  It's just the whole site is a big shitstorm because people can't get over the fact that some people don't like a service or console or game. I know it will never end, but it seems to get worse and worse.  I never once shit on live in that thread, but certain people always have to make it out to be like I hate the service.  I have never used Live because I don't own a 360 so I have no reason to shit on it.  I just simply state that I think MS might (keyword) have to give more incentive to people paying for Live if PSN is just as good with all the features live does for free on top of ps+ service next gen.  I get shitty later on when people seem to not be able to read.  Some people just get way into the arguments and can't leave anything alone.

Idk, its whatever though.  It's not like I really care what anybody says on this site.  

Does anyone in here play Hawken or World of Tanks because I have a code that gives you $50 for each game? I got it when I bought my graphics card. I'm not gonna play them so I figured someone else might want the code.

Hilarious GoW video, WATCH IT ALL!

JoeFlex said:
@ guy above me part 2. Is this the thread that sees you in piss and shit? http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=158899&page=7

Turn thought from purpose and seek not the childish argument of the xbox man. Reason clings to them like life to a defeated gladiator in the sands.

you are talking like you just came out of the spartacus show. i like you already, proceed

Around the Network

^haha, the end with the QTE was the best part.

bananaking21 said:
JoeFlex said:

you are talking like you just came out of the spartacus show. i like you already, proceed

Hey bananaking do you have any experience with particles in Maya.  My last project for intro to 3d I have to create a water fountain with particles for 10 seconds.  I've only done a little bit with particles to simulate dust in one of my projects and I created an emission from my spaceship in my solar system project.

nnodley said:
bananaking21 said:
JoeFlex said:

Hey bananaking do you have any experience with particles in Maya.  My last project for intro to 3d I have to create a water fountain with particles for 10 seconds.  I've only done a little bit with particles to simulate dust in one of my projects and I created an emission from my spaceship in my solar system project.

not really TBH i never really produced anything decent with particles. but ill try help you out, do you want to send me the scene? 

bananaking21 said:
nnodley said:
bananaking21 said:
JoeFlex said:

not really TBH i never really produced anything decent with particles. but ill try help you out, do you want to send me the scene? 

Well, I just got the project yesterday and I only have the base of the fountain done.  I'm gonna probably model it out tomorrow and start the particles.  I can send it to you either tomorrow night or sunday and see what you think.

I would model tonight, but I have almost all my homework done from my classes and I'm taking the night off from doing any work.

pezus said:
ALERT ALERT ALERT! I need poll ideas!! ALERT ALERT ALERT

I'm thinking.  I'll get back to you in a bit.