Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583

Swedish site I hang at (GameReactor sweden) gave the lowest score with 6/10 :P

Around the Network
pezus said:
ICO collection is DONE! Phenomenal collection of two legendary games. I liked SotC a bit more.

You seem to be blowing through your backlog of games.  Wish I could say the same.  Just 2 more weeks and I'll be on a 4 month break from college and all I'm doing is relaxing and playing through my games. 

This is from http://www.tgbuzz.com/archives/7073 and hopefully it's true.  If it is I'm guessing we could quite possibly see a $400 ps4 maybe $350 if they don't take too much of a loss from it.

While talking about previous console launches and what they have learned from them, Sony said that the PS4′s price will appeal to gamers “in the broadest sense.”  While this is far from telling us the actual price of the console, it does suggest that Sony is keeping price in mind and will try to keep it as low as possible.

Sony says that looking at their previous console launches and learning from them is incredibly important and determines how they will launch future systems such as the PS4.

Don't know if posted yet, but here you go;

Xblaze coming to PlayStation 3 and PS Vita
Arc System Works adventure game hits Japan in July.

Xblaze, Arc System Works’ Tokyo Game Show-unveiled adventure project is a PlayStation 3 and PS Vita game coming July 25 in Japan, the latest Famitsu reveals. 

The Mori Toshimichi-produced game will include characters like protagonist Kagari Touya (voiced by Yukitoshi Kikuchi), Es (voiced by Ayaka Fukuhara), Himezuru Hinata (voiced by Rei Mochizuki), Kuon Gramred Shutleheim (voiced by Yui Kondou), and Amano Hokosakamei (voiced by Inori Minase).

http://gematsu.com/2013/04/xblaze-coming-to-playstation-3-and-ps-vita

God I love UC3..

Around the Network
Aldro said:

God I love UC3..

LOL THATS FUNNY

Had to reply to myself to bring it into the new page (XD)

EDIT: WOW i feel stupid. My forum buddy said "You have been quoted" and I was like OMG really? And then I realized right... I quoted myself. WHAT A DUMB ASS LOL

pezus said:

^

PS Plus Europe in May is really great as usual: Hitman: Absolution, Catherine, Malicious and 2 Vita titles (Sine More, Velocity Ultra). I will play Hitman and Catherine for sho'!

SCEA really needs to step their game up.  Europe gets all the good stuff in ps+.  

Of those listed "Tales of Xilia" is my most anticipated.

(Man, you folks are excited about Last of Us!)

Uncharted 3 - All these little things :') DRAKE&SULLY <3

happens to me everytime i play uncharted games