Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583
Aldro said:

Beat Bioshock Infinite.
10/10
Best story in a video game ever in my opinion.

TLOU will have a real hard time beating this game.

I'd place it on my Top 5 best games of this generation.

I felt that the actual gameplay part of it got a bit stale and repetetive.
The killing X amount of people so you can proceed to the next room and repeat this process is so overused in games in general. Without variation (which is something UC3 really delivers in <3): I find it to be a crime. So while I'd argue that the game has certain parts that are not up to par, it was still a masterpiece once you got to the ending and saw the story unfold and "end".

So yeah, behind UC3-MGS4-UC2 and GoW3 but still among them which says a lot since I'm a die hard Sony boy.

(Full list would be like this for reference on the Sony boy :D)
1. Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception
2. Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots
3. Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
4. God of War III
5. Bioshock Infinite
6. Killzone 2
7. Journey
8. LittleBigPlanet (2&1)
9. Heavy Rain
10. Red Dead Redemption

Same here except I wouldn't give it a perfect.  I gave Infinite somewhere like an 9.8.  The repetative shooting sections got a little annoying which is why it's not a perfect score, but not enough to dock anymore than .2  

The story was absolutely magnificient.  Best ending so far that I have played in a game.  And yes TLOU will have to be all that I'm hoping it will be to beat it and I think it will.

My list goes:

1. Uncharted 3

2. Uncharted 2(so close to #1, but I like 3's story better)

3. God of War 3

4. Bioshock: Infinite

5. Uncharted

6. Tomb Raider

That's all I can think of right now.

Around the Network
Weedlab said:

Meh, too derivitive for my liking. The first game in the series has the bes box art, in my opinion.

"Thanks to a recently updated listing on GameStop and EB Games’

website, they have posted what seems to be the Dark Souls 2 box art:"

h

http://www.playstationlifestyle.net/2013/04/12/possible-dark-souls-2-box-art-posted-by-gamestop-more-game-details-provided/

Why is box art getting so boring now.  Seems like there is no creativity at all.  The character standing in the middle is getting overused.

nnodley said:
Aldro said:

Beat Bioshock Infinite.
10/10
Best story in a video game ever in my opinion.

TLOU will have a real hard time beating this game.

I'd place it on my Top 5 best games of this generation.

I felt that the actual gameplay part of it got a bit stale and repetetive.
The killing X amount of people so you can proceed to the next room and repeat this process is so overused in games in general. Without variation (which is something UC3 really delivers in <3): I find it to be a crime. So while I'd argue that the game has certain parts that are not up to par, it was still a masterpiece once you got to the ending and saw the story unfold and "end".

So yeah, behind UC3-MGS4-UC2 and GoW3 but still among them which says a lot since I'm a die hard Sony boy.

(Full list would be like this for reference on the Sony boy :D)
1. Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception
2. Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots
3. Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
4. God of War III
5. Bioshock Infinite
6. Killzone 2
7. Journey
8. LittleBigPlanet (2&1)
9. Heavy Rain
10. Red Dead Redemption

Same here except I wouldn't give it a perfect.  I gave Infinite somewhere like an 9.8.  The repetative shooting sections got a little annoying which is why it's not a perfect score, but not enough to dock anymore than .2  

The story was absolutely magnificient.  Best ending so far that I have played in a game.  And yes TLOU will have to be all that I'm hoping it will be to beat it and I think it will.

My list goes:

1. Uncharted 3

2. Uncharted 2(so close to #1, but I like 3's story better)

3. God of War 3

4. Bioshock: Infinite

5. Uncharted

6. Tomb Raider

That's all I can think of right now.

Fair enough! :D

My scores generally reflect my love for the game. Thats why UC3 and MGS4 are two games I actually would rate 11/10. Yeah doesnt make sense right? Exactly! Haha

nnodley said:
Weedlab said:

Meh, too derivitive for my liking. The first game in the series has the bes box art, in my opinion.

"Thanks to a recently updated listing on GameStop and EB Games’

website, they have posted what seems to be the Dark Souls 2 box art:"

http://www.playstationlifestyle.net/2013/04/12/possible-dark-souls-2-box-art-posted-by-gamestop-more-game-details-provided/

Why is box art getting so boring now.  Seems like there is no creativity at all.  The character standing in the middle is getting overused.

I'm in agreement. It seems like every game and their mother and uncle has box art with the protagonist either walking away from or towards some chaotic scene. At first, I really liked it, but now it is painfully obvious the concept is being overused. I started getting tired of it around the time Mass Effect 3 hit. The most recent box arts I've seen that resonated with me are MGR, Soul Sacrifice, and a few other games - they break away from that mold.

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

I'm hooked on Fallout 3 once again. Started to play on my old save file a few days ago, which contained my 3rd playthrough, have put another 13hrs or so into it bringing the playtime of that save file to over 85hrs and most likely 250+hrs playtime in total. Such a good game.

Around the Network

Who has played any of the Prince of Persia games? Wanting to buy one or two of them on Steam. I like seeing which ones people liked the most.

nnodley said:
Who has played any of the Prince of Persia games? Wanting to buy one or two of them on Steam. I like seeing which ones people liked the most.

POP 1 and 3 are the best. Would not be cheaper to get the HD collection on PS3?

Edit: the best one is the first out for PS3.

ruimartiniman said:
nnodley said:

It might be.  I was looking at them on steam and they are $9.99 each.  I just built my PC so I'm going on a spending spree with games right now(even though I shouldn't). I don't know what they are on ps3.  I'll look on the ps store tomorrow.  

pezus said:
TrevDaRev said:
I'm hooked on Fallout 3 once again. Started to play on my old save file a few days ago, which contained my 3rd playthrough, have put another 13hrs or so into it bringing the playtime of that save file to over 85hrs and most likely 250+hrs playtime in total. Such a good game.

Crazy! I never figure out how people can spend so much time in Fallout 3. It felt pretty short to me, but I must've missed quite a lot of the side-quests then.

It was my first ever RPG, so I think that's partly the reason. I remember those first few hours very fondly, the whole RPG set up was so new to me, I didn't really know what I was supposed to do, yet I was still enjoying it. Plus the whole 1940/50s vibe was right down my alley.

pezus said:
nnodley said:
ruimartiniman said:
nnodley said:

It might be.  I was looking at them on steam and they are $9.99 each.  I just built my PC so I'm going on a spending spree with games right now(even though I shouldn't). I don't know what they are on ps3.  I'll look on the ps store tomorrow.  

The entire PoP franchise was recently on sale on steam lulz. If I were you, I'd wait for another one and try to buy mostly games that are on sale. Because, let's face it, ALL steam games go on sale eventually (and most more than once).

Of course I would miss it.  But, yeah I have enough games right now and I'll wait for a sale, hopefully.  $10 each isn't that bad though, but I'll keep my eye out for any sales.