How does this make you feel?

Happy 549 70.38%

Sad 17 2.18%

Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583

$10 PSN Credit from the March 2013 Promo Expected in Your Inbox Tomorrow, April 12th

Most of you will remember that Sony held a promotion during the month of March in North America where if you spent $50 (or $49.99) on the PlayStation Network, you’d be given a $10 credit. Since it was a stackable offer, it meant that every $50 taken out of your PSN wallet would result in $10, with no limits.

Well, pending any last minute changes, you’ll be receiving your credit tomorrow, April 12th. No specific time frame during the day was narrowed down, meaning that you should keep a watchful eye on your email account and PSN message inbox during the whole day to see if it pops up.

If, for any reason, Sony delays the credit, we’ll be sure to let you know, but if you notice that it has appeared in your inbox, please snap a pic and send it to tips@playstationlifestyle.net, then we’ll update this story.

http://www.playstationlifestyle.net/2013/04/11/pslssa-10-psn-credit-from-the-march-2013-promo-expected-in-your-inbox-tomorrow-april-12th/

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

Around the Network

^Well I didn't buy $50 of stuff in march, so looks like I won't be getting that.

For any Harry Potter fans Pottermore, the website created by J.K. Rowling, is now alive in Playstation Home.  You can go to Diagon Alley, play games, wizard duel, ride the hogwarts express, and I guess Hogwarts as well.  I'm gonna check it out because I'm a huge HP fan.

Here's the trailer for it.

^ I bought a few things. I renewed my PS+ sub in order to get the extra 3 months for free and a few games - mostly vita stuff.

Weedlab said:
^ I bought a few things. I renewed my PS+ sub in order to get the extra 3 months for free and a few games - mostly vita stuff.

I should have went ahead and bought another year ps+ to get the credit.  

Around the Network

Next Week on the US/CA PSN: April 16th, 2013 – Injustice: Gods Among Us

April 11, 2013 Written by Jason Dunning

Thanks to the continuation of the Spring Fever sale, we have a PlayStation Plus discount to look forward to on Dragon Fantasy: Book I. Joining it will be Sacred Citadel, as well as some more entries into the Capcom Arcade Cabinet.

Here’s everything currently scheduled to release on the PlayStation Network this Tuesday:

PlayStation 3 Games

• Dragon Fantasy: Book I (Cross Buy) – $9.99
  • Injustice: Gods Among Us (Confirmed)
  • Mad Dog McCree 2: The Lost Gold
  • Sacred Citadel – $14.99
  • Sniper: Ghost Warrior

PlayStation Vita Games

• Dragon Fantasy: Book I (Cross Buy) – $9.99

PlayStation 2 Classic

• RPG Maker 3

Demo

• Sacred Citadel

DLC

• Capcom Arcade Cabinet: Game Pack 5 – $9.99
  • Capcom Arcade Cabinet: Commando – $3.99
  • Capcom Arcade Cabinet: The Speed Rumbler – $3.99
  • Capcom Arcade Cabinet: Exed Exes (The Savage Bees) – $3.99
  • Dishonored ‘The Knife of Dunwall’ – $9.99
  • Frobisher Says ‘Mega Fun Pack’ – $1.99

PlayStation Plus

• Dragon Fantasy: Book I – $7.99
  • Leaving the Instant Game Collection – Anomaly: Warzone Earth
  • Entering the Instant Game Collection – Malicious (Unconfirmed, but highly likely)

Sales

As always, the list is partial and subject to change, with more items being added next week, so check back on Monday for our PlayStation Store Preview and Tuesday for our PlayStation Store Global Update.

http://www.playstationlifestyle.net/2013/04/11/next-week-on-the-usca-psn-april-16th-2013/

^still no damn crash for vita.

^ lol in time. I'm waiting on Crash and Spyro myself. No buy till then. Hopefully by E3.

My GoW: Ascension arrived but but but my BioShock not... I hate you post office service.

ethomaz said:
My GoW: Ascension arrived but but but my BioShock not... I hate you post office service.

It's a sign from the gods. Go forth and put your bros before hoes, my friend.

Yea, that shit happens to me a lot in my country too. lol People in the US and in certain parts of Europe really have it nice. :/