How does this make you feel?

Happy 549 70.38%

Sad 17 2.18%

Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583

Any enthusiasm for the Dark Souls II footage that is to be shown later today?

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

Around the Network
bananaking21 said:
nnodley said:
bananaking21 said:
nnodley said:
This has nothing to do with PS, but has anybody done a diet to lose weight? If so, what did you do and for how long? I need to start eating much healthier and working out more. I used to work out 4 days a week, but I have stopped for a few months. Just have so much school work and driving to class that I never feel like it, but I need to fit it in. Just need something to get me motivated and I don't really trust any diets I find on the interwebz and I want one that someone has actually had progress with.

dont trust maya with your diet, it will get you the same way it got me! now im playing sports to lose weight, but damn my eating habbits!! i can play a football match for 2 hours straight, but then go eat some shawerma.... geez

Oh man, maya takes up a lot of my time.  But I love it.  I have always been somewhat overweight and my eating habits are freaking horrible.  I also drink way too much Mt. Dew, which I'm drinking right now.   If I could lose 30-50 pounds I would be content.  That would put me around 180ish and hopefully a flat stomach.

i got gained wieght after i enterted college 3 about 3 years ago, sitting a lot of the pc along with my eating habbits got me to gain some wieght. i always had bad eating habbits but i always used to play a lot of sports, though after i started studying animation i just didnt find the time. im back to playing sports regularly now but damn my eating habbits just suck. and yeah i drink a lot of pepsi, mirinda and 7up. i just need to get a grip btw how are your studies going?

They are going pretty good.  I'll post my bouncing spring animation that I had to do for my intro to 3d class and you can see what you think.  I got a 170/150 on it because I did bonus for it.  I'm in the process of doing a solar system animation that is due next week.  

I'll post it here to see what other people think to.  I'll take any critiques.   

Rumor: Final Fantasy X|X-2 HD Remaster PS3 version to have DLC

Posted April 10th, 2013 at 13:13 EDT by Ernest Lin

Back in the last generation of games, players knew they were getting the whole game and anything on-disc could be unlocked through simply playing the game. With the current generation, this changed and now Square Enix may be creating downloadable content for the HD remaster of two last-gen classics, Final Fantasy X & X-2.

A source provided VGLeaks with the following pricing information about the PlayStation version of the Final Fantasy X|X-2 HD Remaster:

- Final Fantasy X HD/Final Fantasy X-2 HD retail disc – $39.99 (same as Amazon)
- Final Fantasy X HD International Additions – $4.99
- Final Fantasy X-2 HD International Additions – $4.99
- Final Fantasy X-2 HD Last Mission – $2.99*

*Requires the purchase of Final Fantasy X-2 International Additions

Based on this, it sounds like Square Enix is making the bonus content found in the International Editions of both games into paid DLC. Final Fantasy X International Version featured additional bosses and an Expert Sphere Grid option alongside concept art, interviews, music, and more. The International version of X-2 introduced two new dresspheres, additional missions, and new combat features.

As of right now, there is no information if the PlayStation Vita versions will feature a similar DLC model.

What are your thoughts on Square Enix's decision to make Final Fantasy X|X-2 HD Remaster's International Edition content paid DLC? Let us know in the comments and stay tuned to PSU for everything Final Fantasy.

http://www.psu.com/a019026/Rumor--Final-Fantasy-X|X-2-HD-Remaster-PS3-version-to-have-DLC

^ I'm between a rock and a hard place with this one. I wanted to get the Vita version to support the system, but this just turned me off. Out of principle, I might just stave off my purchase and get it when it is dirt cheap. I might do the same with KH if they pull any similar stunts there too.

*ahem* I'd like for my role to be changed from soldier to King Slayer, thank you. Possibly Xbox King Slayer.

Around the Network
Weedlab said:
*ahem* I'd like for my role to be changed from soldier to King Slayer, thank you. Possibly Xbox King Slayer.

even though im all in for it, i think that would cause some trouble

bananaking21 said:
Weedlab said:

haha .. I knew you would rein me in. Of course I jest, so no worries. In all honesty though, I think this site needs more Xbox people. They seem like a dying breed around here. :/ Not good for discussion. I like the diversity they bring.

Weedlab said:
bananaking21 said:
Weedlab said:

haha .. I knew you would rein me in. Of course I jest, so no worries. In all honesty though, I think this site needs more Xbox people. They seem like a dying breed around here. :/ Not good for discussion. I like the diversity they bring.

hey why did you know I was gonna be the one to rein you in? actually there is a good number of xbox fans on here, the problem is that they dont post much, and some the ones who do post much are trouble makers. while Sony and nintendo fans do have their trouble makers of course, there is a good number of good and very active posters

bananaking21 said:
Weedlab said:
bananaking21 said:
Weedlab said:

hey why did you know I was gonna be the one to rein you in? actually there is a good number of xbox fans on here, the problem is that they dont post much, and some the ones who do post much are trouble makers. while Sony and nintendo fans do have their trouble makers of course, there is a good number of good and very active posters

Call it a feeling based on previous posts. Hmmmm ..  I see. That's interesting. I love my PS community, but I like to see different perspectives. But you are right about the trouble makers bit. Some of them are way too biased. At least I see objective Nintendo and Sony gamers who tend to give other systems and games their due, but it is rare for the Xbox crowd to do the same - at least based on my observations.

Weedlab said:
bananaking21 said:
Weedlab said:
bananaking21 said:
Weedlab said:

Call it a feeling based on previous posts. Hmmmm ..  I see. That's interesting. I love my PS community, but I like to see different perspectives. But you are right about the trouble makers bit. Some of them are way too biased. At least I see objective Nintendo and Sony gamers who tend to give other systems and games their due, but it is rare for the Xbox crowd to do the same - at least based on my observations.

hahaha now i sound like i am a major buzz kill and yeah i do agree with what you said, and the xbox community is smaller than the sony one at the end of the day too. but at the top of my head i can think of jaywood and another user who has the NBA avatar? benV something i forgot his name are xbox fans but are really level headed