Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583
bananaking21 said:
Deyon said:
bananaking21 said:

sorry, but they arent even magic

Exactly. It would take a magician to find a condom that fits your small tiny dick

still, pezus can find one, so he is the real bane

Bane doesn't care about anyone and he certainly won't bother himself trying to find a mini condom for someone like you. If pezus did that, he isn't the real Bane.

Around the Network

This has nothing to do with PS, but has anybody done a diet to lose weight? If so, what did you do and for how long? I need to start eating much healthier and working out more. I used to work out 4 days a week, but I have stopped for a few months. Just have so much school work and driving to class that I never feel like it, but I need to fit it in. Just need something to get me motivated and I don't really trust any diets I find on the interwebz and I want one that someone has actually had progress with.

nnodley said:
This has nothing to do with PS, but has anybody done a diet to lose weight? If so, what did you do and for how long? I need to start eating much healthier and working out more. I used to work out 4 days a week, but I have stopped for a few months. Just have so much school work and driving to class that I never feel like it, but I need to fit it in. Just need something to get me motivated and I don't really trust any diets I find on the interwebz and I want one that someone has actually had progress with.

dont trust maya with your diet, it will get you the same way it got me! now im playing sports to lose weight, but damn my eating habbits!! i can play a football match for 2 hours straight, but then go eat some shawerma.... geez

bananaking21 said:
nnodley said:

dont trust maya with your diet, it will get you the same way it got me! now im playing sports to lose weight, but damn my eating habbits!! i can play a football match for 2 hours straight, but then go eat some shawerma.... geez

Oh man, maya takes up a lot of my time.  But I love it.  I have always been somewhat overweight and my eating habits are freaking horrible.  I also drink way too much Mt. Dew, which I'm drinking right now.   If I could lose 30-50 pounds I would be content.  That would put me around 180ish and hopefully a flat stomach.

nnodley said:

Yea, I’ve been there. I try to make the gym 5 times a week. I don’t always do it because of school, but these days I try to be more efficient with my reading. I game less in order to do things I need like breathing exercises and gym. I realized I used to always say I was too busy for gym, and yet, I managed to find time to kill Zeus or shoot pirates lulz.

Eating right can be challenging in school, but it is not impossible. I do not eat junk food, period. I buy natural foods and cook them while I read. I cook enough food to last me for a day or 2. For instance, I season wings and drumsticks, then place them in the pot with turmeric or curry and cook them for an hour or so. I either have brown/wild rice as a side, or better yet vegetables like carrots and broccoli since they’re better for you (and only need about 5 minutes of steaming).

A good way to get nutrition in your diet is through green smoothies. I often blend carrots, kale or spinach, 2 bananas and a piece of ginger. That’s just my recipe, but green smoothies are customizable. If you have any preference with respect to fruits and vegetables let me know. There are ‘rules’ to food combining, so throwing any fruit and/or vegetable may not give you the intended results.

If you want to snack try fruit (but not too much), or nuts. Some crackers are okay. But everything in moderation. Snacking on too much of the aforementioned food stuffs can be harmful.

The only liquids I really consume are water and natural juices like orange juice - nothing artificial. If I’m on the go I’ll grab a bottle of water or two and throw them in my bag. Water is much cheaper too. I’d buy a gallon bottle and keep with me which costs around 1.19, as opposed to constantly buying soda throughout the day, which REALLY adds up. Plus, water is much better for you for a plethora of reasons. Other than that, I drink teas like cericee (blood sugar regulation and detoxification) and green teas. If you want a ‘detoxification regimen’ that’s for a lazy man like me just pm me. The stuff in junk food lingers in the body, so I had to detox when I was younger. I do it now and again since things still manage to linger in the body - no matter how good you eat.

I’d suggest multivitamins too since you’re in school. I take a liquid multi since they’re absorbed much quicker in the body than pills, and you get more mileage from them than cold pressed pills. I take other stuff too like green smoothie scoops. They’re around 50 – 60 USD for 2 months worth. These are convenient for someone with a busy lifestyle. Just throw a scoop in 8 oz glass of water and you’re good to go.

Losing weight … tough. Not exactly my purview. I’ve always been lean to muscular, so I don’t have any personal experience. But from what my friends told me, I’d suggest you avoid pills and anything that sounds to be too good to be true. Exercise and eating right may take longer, but they’ll keep you healthier and gaming longer. The stuff I consume are high in nutrients and relatively low in calories, so that's a +. What is your metabo like? How often do you eat? How many meals per day? What is your typical day like?

Eating right isn't expensive by the way ... I spend very little, and it affects all aspects of your life positively - including weight related stuff.

Oh and this is an important question ... do you live with your family or are you living the college experience? lol It is MUCH harder when one is doing the latter I suppose.

All right ... if anything pm me. You don't have to give details here if you wish. I'm off to the gym!

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

Around the Network

For the two people in this club who are interested in Lost Planet 3, here are some pre-order details.

Capcom unveils Lost Planet 3 pre-order details

Posted April 10th, 2013 at 09:16 EDT by Mike Harradence

Capcom has confirmed a slew of pre-order goodies for the recently-delayed Lost Planet 3.

Once again, you’ll have the chance to bag exclusive content from participating retailers, among which include Amazon, BestBuy and GameStop.

Be sure to have a butcher’s at the videos below, as they’ll show you what content you can get at each retailer. See anything you fancy?

Lost Planet 3 is due out in August for PlayStation 3, PC and Xbox 360.

Click the link to see the three videos

http://www.psu.com/a019022/Capcom-unveils-Lost-Planet-3-pre-order-details

These days my European PSN account is getting A LOT more love than my US account.

Hitman Absolution coming to EU PS Plus May 1, PSN sale begins today

by Sinan Kubba Writer RSS (19 minutes ago)

Hitman: Absolution is the latest coup for PlayStation Plus in Europe. Agent 47's latest adventure sneaks onto the service on May 1, joining four other as-yet-unrevealed games next month. Considering it only came out in November 2012, Absolution's impending arrival marks another strong entry in PS Plus's European line-up, with Dead or Alive 5, Sleeping Dogs, Mass Effect 3 and Batman: Arkham City all coming to the subscription service in recent months.

In the meantime, both Plus subscribers and others can take advantage of a new PSN sale for the region. The 'Declassified' sale starts today and runs until April 24, bringing savings to Crysis, Hitman, Metal Slug, and Tom Clancy games among others. Standout discounts include Hitman Trilogy HD for €11.99/£9.69, and €19.99/£15.99 for the Splinter Cell Complete Pack, which includes SC Trilogy HD, SC: Essentials, and SC Double Agent. As usual, those prices and all the others in the sale drop a further 10 percent with Plus.

http://www.joystiq.com/2013/04/10/hitman-absolution-coming-to-eu-ps-plus-may-psn-sale-begins-tod/

pezus said:
Weedlab said:

These days my European PSN account is getting A LOT more love than my US account.

Hitman Absolution coming to EU PS Plus May 1, PSN sale begins today

by Sinan Kubba Writer RSS (19 minutes ago)

Hitman: Absolution is the latest coup for PlayStation Plus in Europe. Agent 47's latest adventure sneaks onto the service on May 1, joining four other as-yet-unrevealed games next month. Considering it only came out in November 2012, Absolution's impending arrival marks another strong entry in PS Plus's European line-up, with Dead or Alive 5, Sleeping Dogs, Mass Effect 3 and Batman: Arkham City all coming to the subscription service in recent months.

In the meantime, both Plus subscribers and others can take advantage of a new PSN sale for the region. The 'Declassified' sale starts today and runs until April 24, bringing savings to Crysis, Hitman, Metal Slug, and Tom Clancy games among others. Standout discounts include Hitman Trilogy HD for €11.99/£9.69, and €19.99/£15.99 for the Splinter Cell Complete Pack, which includes SC Trilogy HD, SC: Essentials, and SC Double Agent. As usual, those prices and all the others in the sale drop a further 10 percent with Plus.

http://www.joystiq.com/2013/04/10/hitman-absolution-coming-to-eu-ps-plus-may-psn-sale-begins-tod/

Holy shisnit!! Good thing I didn't buy it already on PC

Yes, and at least the FPS is not as bad as ME3.

nnodley said:
bananaking21 said:
nnodley said:

Oh man, maya takes up a lot of my time.  But I love it.  I have always been somewhat overweight and my eating habits are freaking horrible.  I also drink way too much Mt. Dew, which I'm drinking right now.   If I could lose 30-50 pounds I would be content.  That would put me around 180ish and hopefully a flat stomach.

i got gained wieght after i enterted college 3 about 3 years ago, sitting a lot of the pc along with my eating habbits got me to gain some wieght. i always had bad eating habbits but i always used to play a lot of sports, though after i started studying animation i just didnt find the time. im back to playing sports regularly now but damn my eating habbits just suck. and yeah i drink a lot of pepsi, mirinda and 7up. i just need to get a grip btw how are your studies going?

European PSN update; April 10, 2013

Posted April 10th, 2013 at 11:00 EDT by Mike Harradence

Sony Computer Entertainment Europe (SCEE) has updated the region’s PlayStation Store for another week.

Check out the full list of updates below, courtesy of the EU PlayStation Blog.

- - - - - - - -

PLAYSTATION NETWORK - NEW CONTENT

PS3 GAMES

Guacamelee! (Cross-Buy)
Price: £9.99/€12.99
PEGI: 12
Availability: All

International Snooker
Price: £4.99/€6.19
PEGI: 3
Availability: Not available in Australia, Denmark, Finland, Italy, New Zealand, Norway, Portugal, Russia, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine

Ninja Gaiden 3 Razor’s Edge with Bonus
Price: £29.99/€39.99
PEGI: 18
Availability: Not available in Australia, Germany

Rugby League Live 2
Price: £39.99/€49.99
Availability: Australia, France, Ireland, New Zealand, UK only

PS VITA GAMES

Guacamelee! (Cross-Buy)
Price: £9.99/€12.99
PEGI: 12

International Snooker
Price: £4.99/€6.19
Availability: Not available in Australia, Denmark, Finland, Italy, New Zealand, Norway, Portugal, Russia, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine

Table Mini Golf
Price: £1.59/€1.99
Availability: 3

YouTube
Price: Free
Availability: Now available in Denmark, Finland, Norway

PS3 DLC

Anarchy Reigns
Anarchy Reigns Bayonetta Pack (£1.99/€2.49)
Anarchy Reigns Exclusive Modes Pack (£1.29/€1.59)

Fuel Overdose
Mercenary Vehicle Pack
Prices: Free
Availability: Not available in Australia, New Zealand

Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory
1st Level Cap Break (£1.59/€1.99)
Blanc Swimsuit Set (£1.59/€1.99)
Blanc’s ‘Brawl Hammer’ Weapon (£0.79/€0.99)
Neptune Swimsuit Set (£1.59/€1.99)
Neptune’s ‘Shining Blade’ Weapon (£0.79/€0.99)
Noire Swimsuit Set (£1.59/€1.99)
Noire’s ’1st Bounty Blade’ Weapon (£0.79/€0.99)
Peashy Swimsuit Set (£1.59/€1.99)
Plutia Swimsuit Set (£1.59/€1.99)
Plutia’s ‘Dogoo Swimmer’ Weapon (£0.79/€0.99)
Purple Heart’s HDD Neptune’ & ‘School Uniform’ Processor Units (Free)
The Green CPU And The Black CPU (Free)
Vert Swimsuit Set (£1.59/€1.99)
Vert’s ‘Round Striker’ Weapon (£0.79/€0.99)

LittleBigPlanet Karting
United Front Games Pack
Prices: £1.19/€1.49

Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance
Additional Chapter: Jetstream
Prices: £7.99/€9.99

Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 3
Special Costume Pack
Prices: £2.39/€2.99