Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583

I'll just leave this here. 

EDIT, what the hell, its up side down.

Around the Network
pezus said:
brendude13 said:
pezus said:

Sooo...PS4 coming out in Iceland in 2 weeks time. Currently debating when I should get one. I'm also debating if I should upgrade my TV (honestly, it's a pretty shit TV even though it's LED and 1080p - got it very cheap, though). I want a Samsung smart TV :O. And more than the 32 inches I have. Just wish I had a bit more money. I mean, I can afford both probably, but that would mean I couldn't afford anything else until summer lol (including gas for the car...)

- As the leader of PSNation, not buying a PS4 would be a disgrace.

- Upgrade your TV, cheap ones always look like shit. Go for the Samsung, it's a safe bet.

- Use a sledge to get around instead.

I will of course buy a PS4. But timing is important! Currently I have a backlog as huge as bananaking's private area. I also have limited money as I said. Still, a PS4 soon would be pretty awesome.

OT: Guys, I think I'll buy Rayman Origins and Brothers: Two Sons in the January sale (UK store). Currently have 11.75 pounds. Wanted to get Rayman Legends but that costs 12.something. Should I get the Vita or PS3 version of Rayman Origins? Vita version is slightly cheaper.

Sooooooo.............that means your backlog is very small!! :-p

ALDRO CONTINUE FAPPING!!!!!

If you go samsung buy the extended warranty. I've had two and they both broke on me. One in warranty the other out.

nnodley said:

HYPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

less than a month!

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

Around the Network
DD_Bwest said:
nnodley said:

HYPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

less than a month!

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Though I probably will have to wait till my spring break in March to play it.  UGH SCHOOL!!!

Seems like another dead night.

Mmmfishtacos said:

It's 2:25 am here, what did you expect? xD

Wright said:
Mmmfishtacos said:

It's 2:25 am here, what did you expect? xD

I expect you to stay up all night and talk to me damn it. It's only 8:30 here. Night still young. 

Well that didn't work. 

http://www.playstationlifestyle.net/2014/01/15/sucker-punch-talks-infamous-second-son-swimming-map-size-ps4-bundles-aiming-reticule-more/

Some new info about second son. There are more powers in the game, but sucker punching isn't telling. None of the old powers from infamous will appears in this game.