Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583

Guacamelee?

Around the Network
nnodley said:
bananaking21 said:
nnodley said:
bananaking21 said:
dead island !! also metro last night in about 5 weeks. plus we had a million prediction threads about the last of us  

Oh, I just pre purchased Metro: last light off of green man gaming for Steam. Got it for $35.  And yeah I know Jaywood had one that I posted in, but I'm changing my prediction.  But whatevz, I'm just hyped for TLOU like crazy.  

Did I ever tell you people that Naughty Dog would be my dream job.  God I so want to work there and hope I can.  I think first though I'm gonna try and get an internship at Blizzard in summer 2014 or 2015 for my university and hopefully can work there for a few years to get some experience.  My cousin got me a connection their so I hope that works out too.

you have no idea how hyped i am for TLoU, i actually am doing a full media black out on it and have been doing so for months. i just cant wait until it comes out

working at ND would be my dream job too! but have you seen the requirments they ask from employees? those people are simply just insane!! i checked their site and saw the requirments i felt depressed afterwords

I know, but I'm determined to get a job there sometime in the next 10 years.  It just looks like a really awesome work place.  I saw one entry level environment artist like 2 years back and the requirements looked like I could have done if I had already been finished with school. Haven't look in a while.

it really seems like a great place to work, i seen the "making of" of every uncharted game and wow does it look like a great company

Weedlab said:
FUSE is a BIG "?" for me right now. I hope it is good, and I hope it sells okay to good and doesn't end up a bomba like DmC. I like coop games, so who knows, I might just buy if it is good.

If it was for PC I would have probably waited till there was a sale or something, but it's not.

nnodley said:
bananaking21 said:

you taking deyons side?! thats like taking rico's side in killzone 3! even worse!

Hey, you don't cross Bane or bad shit will happen.

until deyon gets bane's picture on his own special condom pezus will stay as the real bane

bananaking21 said:
nnodley said:
bananaking21 said:
nnodley said:
bananaking21 said:
dead island !! also metro last night in about 5 weeks. plus we had a million prediction threads about the last of us  

Oh, I just pre purchased Metro: last light off of green man gaming for Steam. Got it for $35.  And yeah I know Jaywood had one that I posted in, but I'm changing my prediction.  But whatevz, I'm just hyped for TLOU like crazy.  

Did I ever tell you people that Naughty Dog would be my dream job.  God I so want to work there and hope I can.  I think first though I'm gonna try and get an internship at Blizzard in summer 2014 or 2015 for my university and hopefully can work there for a few years to get some experience.  My cousin got me a connection their so I hope that works out too.

you have no idea how hyped i am for TLoU, i actually am doing a full media black out on it and have been doing so for months. i just cant wait until it comes out

working at ND would be my dream job too! but have you seen the requirments they ask from employees? those people are simply just insane!! i checked their site and saw the requirments i felt depressed afterwords

I know, but I'm determined to get a job there sometime in the next 10 years.  It just looks like a really awesome work place.  I saw one entry level environment artist like 2 years back and the requirements looked like I could have done if I had already been finished with school. Haven't look in a while.

it really seems like a great place to work, i seen the "making of" of every uncharted game and wow does it look like a great company

Did you see what all they have there for the employees.  A fully stocked kitchen, basketball court, I think, and they said they do like yoga or something too.  AHHHHHH, just talking about makes me want to be done with school and be working for them.

Around the Network
bananaking21 said:
nnodley said:
bananaking21 said:

you taking deyons side?! thats like taking rico's side in killzone 3! even worse!

Hey, you don't cross Bane or bad shit will happen.

until deyon gets bane's picture on his own special condom pezus will stay as the real bane

Yea, Deyon is el fake Bane or Bane from Batman and Robin with George Clooney.

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

bananaking21 said:

Surprised you haven't seen them before

Deyon said:
bananaking21 said:

sorry, but they arent even magic

bananaking21 said:
Deyon said:
bananaking21 said:

Exactly. It would take a magician to find a condom that fits your small tiny dick

Deyon said:
bananaking21 said:
Deyon said:
bananaking21 said:

Exactly. It would take a magician to find a condom that fits your small tiny dick

still, pezus can find one, so he is the real bane