How does this make you feel?

Happy 549 70.38%

Sad 17 2.18%

Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583

i wish to be apart of this nation. How do I join?

Around the Network

im gonna start posting in this thread again, things have really calmed down since i made the thread about removing the teams so it will be nice posting in this thread because it seems like its really cool

nnodley said:
pezus said:
nnodley said:
Pezus, I think it's time to start our predictions for The Last of Us.

:O So soon?

Uh, yes.  In the next week or two.  Especially because with the preorders according to this site it is gonna have a huge debut, if they are correct.  I think they are pretty close.

And it would give people time to watch preorders and change predictions if they feel like it. 

i suggest wait until one week before the game releases to make the predicitons

Playstationfan12 said:
i wish to be apart of this nation. How do I join?

i think your username already makes you a part but if you want to be in the OP tell pezus since he is the king around here

bananaking21 said:
nnodley said:
pezus said:
nnodley said:

Uh, yes.  In the next week or two.  Especially because with the preorders according to this site it is gonna have a huge debut, if they are correct.  I think they are pretty close.

And it would give people time to watch preorders and change predictions if they feel like it. 

Hey, you don't spout that shit around here.  There is nothing else to predict so why not.  Is there any new games coming out at the end of april or May that are sort of big?

Around the Network

nnodley is getting pissed off

*Hides under his desk*

Thanks, bananaking >:(

nnodley said:
bananaking21 said:
nnodley said:
pezus said:
nnodley said:

Hey, you don't spout that shit around here.  There is nothing else to predict so why not.  Is there any new games coming out at the end of april or May that are sort of big?

dead island !! also metro last night in about 5 weeks. plus we had a million prediction threads about the last of us  

nnodley said:
bananaking21 said:
nnodley said:
pezus said:
nnodley said:

Here is a list from PS3T. Their lists are not always complete, and in this case Lost Planet was pushed back by two months or so, so that needs updating. I'm sure there are other errors ... lazy fucks.

Date Name
April 16, 2013 Injustice: Gods Among Us
April 16, 2013 Painkiller: Hell & Damnation
April 23, 2013 Dead Island: Riptide
April 23, 2013 Star Trek
April 30, 2013 Deadly Premonition
May 14, 2013 Metro: Last Light
May 21, 2013 Fast & Furious: Showdown
May 21, 2013 Resident Evil: Revelations
May 28, 2013 Fuse
May 28, 2013 GRID 2
June 04, 2013 Remember Me
June 14, 2013 The Last of Us
June 25, 2013 Lost Planet 3
June 25, 2013 Ride to Hell: Retribution

http://www.ps3trophies.org/upcoming/

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

bananaking21 said:
nnodley said:
bananaking21 said:
nnodley said:
pezus said:
nnodley said:

dead island !! also metro last night in about 5 weeks. plus we had a million prediction threads about the last of us  

Oh, I just pre purchased Metro: last light off of green man gaming for Steam. Got it for $35.  And yeah I know Jaywood had one that I posted in, but I'm changing my prediction.  But whatevz, I'm just hyped for TLOU like crazy.  

Did I ever tell you people that Naughty Dog would be my dream job.  God I so want to work there and hope I can.  I think first though I'm gonna try and get an internship at Blizzard in summer 2014 or 2015 for my university and hopefully can work there for a few years to get some experience.  My cousin got me a connection their so I hope that works out too.

nnodley said:
bananaking21 said:

I'm with you nodley. Screw banananking.

Last of Us sales prediction:

FW: 1m

LT: 5m