Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583
Deyon said:
Weedlab said:
You guys see this one?

Me already saw it. And I jizzed from the amount of epicness that is this game.

Me am liking it too. My ladies won't see me when I get this. I'll probably stock up on some food and drinks when it launches so I won't have to leave the house for a few days.

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

Around the Network
Weedlab said:

You guys see this one? If posted already then sorry. Been busy this week! Just saw it pop up on PSLS.

I made a thread for it, but no one really posted in it. But, yes it looks so freaking awesome and definitely looks like it will be the best looking console game so far.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=158404&page=1#

nnodley said:
Weedlab said:

You guys see this one? If posted already then sorry. Been busy this week! Just saw it pop up on PSLS.

I made a thread for it, but no one really posted in it. But, yes it looks so freaking awesome and definitely looks like it will be the best looking console game so far.

Oh really? Post the link here next time. I'll bump it asap. I'll go check it out for convos when I get home. Thanks for the link!

Weedlab said:
nnodley said:
Weedlab said:

Oh really? Post the link here next time. I'll bump it asap. I'll go check it out for convos when I get home. Thanks for the link!

Ya I should have.  I kept posting in it to keep it in the forum hot topics.

Pezus, I think it's time to start our predictions for The Last of Us.

Around the Network
pezus said:
nnodley said:
Pezus, I think it's time to start our predictions for The Last of Us.

:O So soon?

Uh, yes.  In the next week or two.  Especially because with the preorders according to this site it is gonna have a huge debut, if they are correct.  I think they are pretty close.

And it would give people time to watch preorders and change predictions if they feel like it. 

Nolan North was in that TLOU video at ND HQ, he could just be doing some basic voice for TLOU but fuck that shit!

UC4 E3, BELIEVE

Aldro said:
Weedlab said:
By the way all ... in GOW:A mp ... what are your levels? I'm more interested in the highest levels you have and the allegiance(s).

30 Poseidon
30 Hades
13 Ares
2 Zeus

Sh!t .. you've been busy! Did you have the double XP booster? The only character I used so far is Hades and I'm currently @ 21 or 22. Is 30 the level cap then? I've taken a liking to the Hades character. How do you feel about the other 3? I want one more, but I am unsure which I should go with. I'm leaning on Zeus or Poseidon.

Weedlab said:
Aldro said:
Weedlab said:
By the way all ... in GOW:A mp ... what are your levels? I'm more interested in the highest levels you have and the allegiance(s).

30 Poseidon
30 Hades
13 Ares
2 Zeus

Sh!t .. you've been busy! Did you have the double XP booster? The only character I used so far is Hades and I'm currently @ 21 or 22. Is 30 the level cap then? I've taken a liking to the Hades character. How do you feel about the other 3? I want one more, but I am unsure which I should go with. I'm leaning on Zeus or Poseidon.

Nope no booster, just had a friend over with his PS3 as we played a ton of matches and had a blast :D Addicting as fk

I started with Poseidon but felt he sucked
Went to Hades, used a bit of Ares because I used him in the beta and its rather easy for me to kill with him. Finished of Hades and loved him but thats when I discovered a good Poseidon player with tremendous ice element slow down which made me finish Poseidon to level 30.

Poseidon is by far my favourite at the moment. Landing that level 20's spear L1+triangle which makes a ring of ice and launches people => awesome. I also feel nearly invincible at times xD The trick is to really go for that elemental power and keep that physical defence up. Dat ice is really suprisingly useful.

Either way though, I usually play 2V2 and I rarely go anything else but over 8 kills and under 3 deaths

Tagging. I wanna be a part of this thread.