Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583
Aldro said:
JoeTheBro said:
Aldro said:
the-pi-guy said:

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?  

UR TELLING ME PPL CAN FAKKING PLAY TLOU ONLINE ON A BRAVIA? THATS FUCKED UP. AND HOW MUCH WILL THIS SHIT COST? MUST BE EXPENSIVE AS CRACK!

IT'S GAIKAI! WHAT DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND?

HOW MUCH DOES MR GAIKAI COST? WE ALREADY PAY FOR PS+ WTF, $ONY JUST WANTS MUNNEY

THEY SAID NOTHING YET. THIS TIME I REALLY FELT LIKE SHOUTING!!!

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Around the Network

SJFHDJFSKLAFFHASKLFAHKFAFHFAD;FH;ASFKLFJADFLKHADSFKLHADSFAHF

SnakeDrake said:
Aldro said:
JoeTheBro said:
Aldro said:
the-pi-guy said:

UR TELLING ME PPL CAN FAKKING PLAY TLOU ONLINE ON A BRAVIA? THATS FUCKED UP. AND HOW MUCH WILL THIS SHIT COST? MUST BE EXPENSIVE AS CRACK!

HOW MUCH DOES MR GAIKAI COST? WE ALREADY PAY FOR PS+ WTF, $ONY JUST WANTS MUNNEY

IT IS THE APOCALYPSE, 2012 WAS DELAYED BY 2 YEARS. WTF, SONY ABANDONS US FOR BRAVIA

AINT NO BRAVIA USERS MADE ANY GOTY LIST COMPILATIONS, OR GRAPHICS THEADS, OR REVIEWS AND PRAISED THEIR GAMES TO DEATH

MAN I MIGHT AS WELL JUMP INFRONT OF A TRAIN

Aldro said:
SnakeDrake said:
Aldro said:
JoeTheBro said:
Aldro said:
the-pi-guy said:

IT IS THE APOCALYPSE, 2012 WAS DELAYED BY 2 YEARS. WTF, SONY ABANDONS US FOR BRAVIA

AINT NO BRAVIA USERS MADE ANY GOTY LIST COMPILATIONS, OR GRAPHICS THEADS, OR REVIEWS AND PRAISED THEIR GAMES TO DEATH

AND I'LL BE DRIVING THAT TRAIN, ANYWAYS NOW WE CAN FINALLY PLAY PS3 GAMES ON THE VITA!!!!

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

SnakeDrake said:
Aldro said:
SnakeDrake said:
Aldro said:
JoeTheBro said:
Aldro said:
the-pi-guy said:

AND I'LL BE DRIVING THAT TRAIN, ANYWAYS NOW WE CAN FINALLY PLAY PS3 GAMES ON THE VITA!!!!

FUCK YO VITA

WHAT ABOUT THE GUYS WHO PLAY THE LAST OF US ON 3G CONNECTION AND SAY GRAPHICS SUCK CUZ THE SHIT LAGS?

Around the Network
Aldro said:
SnakeDrake said:
Aldro said:
SnakeDrake said:
Aldro said:
JoeTheBro said:
Aldro said:
the-pi-guy said:

FUCK YO VITA

WHAT ABOUT THE GUYS WHO PLAY THE LAST OF US ON 3G CONNECTION AND SAY GRAPHICS SUCK CUZ THE SHIT LAGS?

SUCKS FOR THEM FOR NOT GETTING A PS3 OR VITA.

SnakeDrake said:
Aldro said:
SnakeDrake said:
Aldro said:
SnakeDrake said:
Aldro said:
JoeTheBro said:
Aldro said:
the-pi-guy said:

FUCK YO VITA

SUCKS FOR THEM FOR NOT GETTING A PS3 OR VITA.

YES BUT THEY WILL SAY THEY HAVE THE GAME AND IT SUK

"OMG TLOU2 IS GOTY"
"NA MAN THE GRAFIX SUKD"

"WTF? BRAVAI?"
"MAYBE, I WONT TELL HIHIHIH"
"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

TOKYO, Jan. 7, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Sony Computer Entertainment Inc. today announced that cumulative sales of the PlayStation®4 (PS4™) computer entertainment system have reached 4.2 million*1 as of December 28, 2013, demonstrating the explosive growth of the PS4 platform.

(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20020701/SFM066LOGO)

"The momentum of the PS4 system keeps getting stronger and we couldn't be more thrilled gamers worldwide are enjoying the incredibly immersive gaming experiences along with deep social capabilities and entertainment provided by our network," said Andrew House, President and Group CEO of Sony Computer Entertainment Inc. "After a remarkable launch, we look forward to bringing even more exciting content and continuing to explore the power of the PS4 system by adding new features and services, including PlayStation Now, in 2014."

PS4 software sales remained strong through the holiday season with more than 9.7 million*2 copies sold in retail stores worldwide and through digital downloads on PlayStation®Store. A few of the top selling games included Call of Duty®: Ghosts from Activision, Assassin's Creed®IV Black Flag™ from Ubisoft, Battlefield 4™ and FIFA 14 from Electronic Arts Inc., and Killzone™ Shadow Fall from Sony Computer Entertainment Worldwide Studios (SCE WWS).

Many PS4 owners have quickly taken advantage of the features and benefits of the PlayStation®Plus (PS Plus) membership service. Global PS Plus subscriptions have increased by more than 90% since the PS4 launch*3. PS Plus members have access to the Instant Game Collection™ and can play the full versions of popular titles without a time limit and at no extra cost. Current games include Resogun™ from Sony Computer Entertainment Worldwide Studios (SCE WWS) and Contrast from Compulsion Games*4*5, followed by additional exciting titles in 2014.

PS4 gamers are actively sharing their gameplay experience through the PS4 system's unique sharing capabilities. To date, more than 1.7 million gameplay broadcasts have been streamed from PS4 systems*6 via video streaming platforms, Twitch and Ustream, totaling more than 55 million minutes. According to Twitch, 20% of their broadcasters are PS4 owners*7. Ustream is also reporting an average of 40 minutes of streaming per broadcaster*8. All these gameplay broadcast generate nearly 22 million*9 spectate sessions.

The PS4 system is now available in 53 countries and territories globally.

HEY EA. U FEEL STUPID YET?