How does this make you feel?

Happy 549 70.38%

Sad 17 2.18%

Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583

A good friend of mine in LA is neglecting his girlfriend to play Bioshock: I, and that tells me it is a pretty decent game since the last time he did that was Skyrim. The dude has gone underground, leaving her to her own devices. Poor girlfriends - no wonder some of them despise our favorite pastime. :/

I'm not home so I can't play as much as I would like, but I started GOW:A MP this morning on the limited internet access I have. My Hades character is lvl 30. Personally, I'm not going to invest time in every allegiance lulz. I'm just going to max out my Hades character and work with that in the inevitable dlc that comes later. I sort of prefer the idea of SP dlc though. I want more Kratos. :/

And .... yay! At least two other people are feeling the 'Knackness'. ^_^

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

Around the Network

Finished my 'God of War' series play-through a couple of days ago! When I decide to play-through a game/or series that I greatly enjoy, I always get quite apprehensive. My main fear is playing a game and thinking 'Well this isn't as good as I remember'. That scares me.

Thankfully I didn't get that feeling while playing through the 'God Of War' franchise again. I was most looking forward to playing 'God Of War III' again, I hadn't played through the story mode since I beat the game on Titan mode on-route to the Platinum trophy back in 2010.

Damn, what an incredible looking game! It could have been released last week and it would've been deemed as such. Just incredible.

I've now got a hankering for playing through some more of this gens gems. 'Heavy Rain' is next. I feel a time period of 3 years is a great gap between play throughs. Same when it comes to movies.

Weedlab said:

A good friend of mine in LA is neglecting his girlfriend to play Bioshock: I, and that tells me it is a pretty decent game since the last time he did that was Skyrim. The dude has gone underground, leaving her to her own devices. Poor girlfriends - no wonder some of them despise our favorite pastime. :/

I'm not home so I can't play as much as I would like, but I started GOW:A MP this morning on the limited internet access I have. My Hades character is lvl 30. Personally, I'm not going to invest time in every allegiance lulz. I'm just going to max out my Hades character and work with that in the inevitable dlc that comes later. I sort of prefer the idea of SP dlc though. I want more Kratos. :/

That would probably be what I would have done too.  That is if I had a girlfriend right now. 

nnodley said:
Weedlab said:

That would probably be what I would have done too.  That is if I had a girlfriend right now. 

hahaha! Poor girlfriends. My fiancee didn't see much of me when I first got Uncharted 2 and Skyrim. Things have been balanced since, but I suspect I'll go back into hermit mode when I get the PS4.

By the way all ... in GOW:A mp ... what are your levels? I'm more interested in the highest levels you have and the allegiance(s).

Around the Network

I'm lvl 2 zeus. Haven't had time to play much. Plus I was obsessed with Bioshock: Infinite this last week.

^ Ah ok. I don't blame you. If I had Bioshock I might have played it too. Right now I'm between GOW A and Darksiders II. I started with Hades, but I think my second character will be Zeus. I'm keeping it at 2 since I don't have time to play with all 4 characters, and then I get the feeling we'll have a 5th later since the altar on the right is still empty. If the 5th is good enough I'll invest time in that one, but no more than 3. I want my character(s) to have some level of strength for the DLC that will come later.

Weedlab said:

^ Ah ok. I don't blame you. If I had Bioshock I might have played it too. Right now I'm between GOW A and Darksiders II. I started with Hades, but I think my second character will be Zeus. I'm keeping it at 2 since I don't have time to play with all 4 characters, and then I get the feeling we'll have a 5th later since the altar on the right is still empty. If the 5th is good enough I'll invest time in that one, but no more than 3. I want my character(s) to have some level of strength for the DLC that will come later.

Yeah, I don't know why they left out that altar. The allegiance may not have been finished, idk.  It will probably be another allegiance, but hopefully it's free and they don't go greedy just for people to buy another allegiance.  

nnodley said:
Weedlab said:

Yeah, I don't know why they left out that altar. The allegiance may not have been finished, idk.  It will probably be another allegiance, but hopefully it's free and they don't go greedy just for people to buy another allegiance.  

Yea I'm betting it is DLC for later. Pappy hinted at that in an interview. And no worries, we bought the CE! So we have the pass for whatever has to come, plus I think they said they won't be charging for the core stuff.

PlayStation 3 & PS Vita Video Game Releases: April 7th – 13th, 2013

April 7, 2013 Written by Jason Dunning

Nothing new at retail this week means that all the pressure is on the PlayStation Network.

For brand new video games, we have the Cross Buy enabled Guacamelee!, along with Table Mini Golf on PlayStation Vita. On the DLC side of things, you can expect the Personalization Packs for Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Jetstream for Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance, and more.

*All titles listed are releasing in North America and Europe, unless otherwise noted.

PlayStation 3 Games

Anarchy Reigns (PSN)
Fatal Frame (PS2 Classic)
Guacamelee! (PSN)
HAWX (PSN)
John Daly’s ProStroke Golf (PSN)
X-COM: Enemy Unknown (PSN)

PlayStation Vita Games

Guacamelee! (PSN)
Table Mini Golf (PSN)

DLC

Anarchy Reigns (Characters, Multiplayer Modes)
Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 ‘Personalization Packs’ and likely all this as well
Fuel Overdose ‘Mercenary Vehicle Pack’
Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory
Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance ‘Jetstream’
Table Mini Golf ‘Toyland Course Pack’

Other

Four new PS1 imports (undetailed)

*Keep in mind that all release dates are subject to change and more games will be added to both regions on Tuesday/Wednesday with our PlayStation Store Global Update.

http://www.playstationlifestyle.net/2013/04/07/playstation-3-ps-vita-video-game-releases-april-7th-13th-2013/