Happy 549 70.38%

Sad 17 2.18%

Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583
pezus said:

Hell no! I even played some additional sidequests I got for free in DLC. I played it thoroughly, for sho. I didn't play it again for that other main story branch, though.

You just reminded how Spanish stores overpriced the 360 version just because it put "enhanced version" on the boxart, despite being both versions - PC and 360 - enhanced, which also brought the free DLC.

Okay, then. My suggestion is that you go and purchase it. You'll regret if you let that pass.

Around the Network
Mmmfishtacos said:
bananaking21 said:

LOL. dont know about that, christmas here isnt commercialized as much as it is in the USA. funnily enough most of the commercialization is due to the american media and its effect on how the country views christmas, as it also effects how its celebrated. and yes i am muslim.

also about your PC, arent you buying it in march?

No, I wanted to build it over time till march. But it looks like i may be able to spend 500 dollars to kick start it. 

why? buy it all at once, at least wait until CES next year, you dont know if something new in the world of PC tech will get announced. and i am not saying to wait so you can get that new announced product, but to wait hoping that the old prodects would get cheaper in price. 

pezus said:
Mmmfishtacos said:
pezus said:
Mmmfishtacos said:
My walmart had Ni no kuni for 20 bucks. I almost picked it up again.. But i'm not fond of the combat system. Maybe if you're companion was a little smarter it wouldn't be so bad. I got to the point i'd just let the girl die and heal her after the match was over. Other besides that, i loved the game. Just goes to show how important a combat system is in these types of games. I actually prefer turn based.

Pezus, you celebrate Christmas? I thought you guys did the troll thing.

The what thing? You calling me a troll!? :@ lulz

No, it's where you put your shoe on the window sill for 5 or 7 ( cant remember how long)  days during decemeber and a troll will put a gift in your shoe every night during that time period. 

Oh lol. Well they're basically multiple Santas. I don't think of them as trolls, in any case

And they're 13, so 13 nights it is. But that is really only for kids (who still believe in them). It's like warm-up for the main event, which is on the 24th.

Oh okay, I always thought they where trolls. Like theres guys. 

bananaking21 said:
Mmmfishtacos said:
bananaking21 said:

LOL. dont know about that, christmas here isnt commercialized as much as it is in the USA. funnily enough most of the commercialization is due to the american media and its effect on how the country views christmas, as it also effects how its celebrated. and yes i am muslim.

also about your PC, arent you buying it in march?

No, I wanted to build it over time till march. But it looks like i may be able to spend 500 dollars to kick start it. 

why? buy it all at once, at least wait until CES next year, you dont know if something new in the world of PC tech will get announced. and i am not saying to wait so you can get that new announced product, but to wait hoping that the old prodects would get cheaper in price. 

CES is in like 2 weeks right?

pezus said:
Mmmfishtacos said:
pezus said:
Mmmfishtacos said:
pezus said:
Mmmfishtacos said:
My walmart had Ni no kuni for 20 bucks. I almost picked it up again.. But i'm not fond of the combat system. Maybe if you're companion was a little smarter it wouldn't be so bad. I got to the point i'd just let the girl die and heal her after the match was over. Other besides that, i loved the game. Just goes to show how important a combat system is in these types of games. I actually prefer turn based.

Pezus, you celebrate Christmas? I thought you guys did the troll thing.

The what thing? You calling me a troll!? :@ lulz

No, it's where you put your shoe on the window sill for 5 or 7 ( cant remember how long)  days during decemeber and a troll will put a gift in your shoe every night during that time period. 

Oh lol. Well they're basically multiple Santas. I don't think of them as trolls, in any case

And they're 13, so 13 nights it is. But that is really only for kids (who still believe in them). It's like warm-up for the main event, which is on the 24th.

Oh okay, I always thought they where trolls. Like theres guys. 

Well, they technically are (because their parents are trolls). Still, they are dressed sort of like santa claus

Oh okay, Man it's been so long, It's hard for me to remember everything. 

Around the Network
the-pi-guy said:
Mmmfishtacos said:

Rhetorical answer, but yes it is.   

Okay, I may just wait then to see what happens. If it will save money. 

Mmmfishtacos said:

all i know is that its in Jan. also when building a PC remember the cost of the screen, case and mouse/keyboard. usually when building a PC people seem to forget to add those to the cost. 

bananaking21 said:
Mmmfishtacos said:

all i know is that its in Jan. also when building a PC remember the cost of the screen, case and mouse/keyboard. usually when building a PC people seem to forget to add those to the cost. 

I already have mouse and keyboard and i'll hook it up to the same tv i use for my ps4. 

pezus said:
SERIOUSLY. HOW CAN SONY LET THIS HAPPEN. I need to go to sleep very soon and was going to buy Persona 4 because the offer runs out at 12 PM GMT tomorrow. Fuck. Now I need to wake up early to try again

What happend? Try to buy if over the web store. And then download it tomorrow. 

pezus said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
This list isnt creditable without me on it. Just because i dont post much doesnt mean ive changed my loyalty. I demand a recount.

The PS Nation list?? You're on it already!

must have missed it