Total:583

Easily the last of Us.

Around the Network
rutea7 said:
007BondAgent said:
i'm the only one who voted for xillia :(

;) not anymore

yay :)

The PlayStation exclusive I want more to play today is Soul Sacrifice... even more than The Last of Us and One Piece 2.

But BioShock is my current love lol lol lol but it is multiplat.

ethomaz said:
The PlayStation exclusive I want more to play today is Soul Sacrifice... even more than The Last of Us and One Piece 2.

But BioShock is my current love lol lol lol but it is multiplat.

Really? That was unexpected lol Planning to buy a PS Vita soon?

RafaelOrix said:

I was planning to give me one in Christmas but I have trouble (lack of money) so I just bought five new games to PS3 (yeap the PS Vita cost 2x more than five PS3 games here in Brasil... ~1200 for Vita compared to ~100 per game).

But I need to buy a Vita until my bithday (May 31th) to give it to me lol... I will try to give me a PS4 in the next Christmas.

Ohhhh God I need to stop to buy games to try to economize to Vita and PS4 this year... so expensive things.

Around the Network
ethomaz said:

RafaelOrix said:

I was planning to give me one in Christmas but I have trouble (lack of money) so I just bought five new games to PS3 (yeap the PS Vita cost 2x more than five PS3 games here in Brasil... ~1200 for Vita compared to ~100 per game).

But I need to buy a Vita until my bithday (May 31th) to give it to me lol... I will try to give me a PS4 in the next Christmas.

I know, I live in Brasil :P

I buy games digital (american account) and a few months ago I bought Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus for R$42,00 brand new (Play Asia) and counting the delivery.

RafaelOrix said:

I buy games digital (american account) and a few months ago I bought Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus for R$42,00 brand new (Play Asia) and counting the delivery.

Facepalm to me lol.

I never used PlayAsia but I know a lot of guys that use it and never had any trouble... I already used the ShopTo (UK) and GamingReplay (Portugal - this one for game with Portugues Portugal language).

ethomaz said:

RafaelOrix said:

Facepalm to me lol.

I never used PlayAsia but I know a lot of guys that use it and never had any trouble... I already used the ShopTo (UK) and GamingReplay (Portugal - this one for game with Portugues Portugal language).

First time I used it and had no problem. My brother bought MK for PS3 (R$38,00) and I bought NGS+ for that price, I received the games about 45 dias after buying it though! Used ShopTo a lot and it is very good too.

jesus christ guys, uncharted 2 is only 2 votes below ocarina of time in the march madness vote for best game

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=156855&page=28#7

VOTE FOR IT MY SONY BRETHEREN!!!

The last of us is looking good, i hope it doesnt rely too much on cinematic action.