How does this make you feel?

Happy 549 70.38%

Sad 17 2.18%

Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583

Ok so, PS4 is wonderful. Fifa 14 and Shadowfall are jaw and tear dropping.

BUT

- No way to read usb externe files ? Don't care about pictures but not being able to read mp3 and ripped movie sucks hard. Really hard.

- Plus, I can't get rid of pre installed apps (unlimited music and Showroom). It remind me this shitty singstar stuff on my PS3.

Around the Network
Sleepyprince said:
Ok so, PS4 is wonderful. Fifa 14 and Shadowfall are jaw and tear dropping.

BUT

- No way to read usb externe files ? Don't care about pictures but not being able to read mp3 and ripped movie sucks hard. Really hard.

- Plus, I can't get rid of pre installed apps (unlimited music and Showroom). It remind me this shitty singstar stuff on my PS3.

i know that sucks hard as thats a feature i use a lot on my ps3. but dont worry it will get patched on th ps4 soon.

*How do you know it will get patched ? 

Sleepyprince said:

*How do you know it will get patched ? 

I believe Shuhei Yoshida confirmed via Twitter that they will be patching it in sometime in the near future. They were surprised how many people wanted it. It was something they had in mind but further down the road. After the fans spoke up they fast tracked it.

Around the Network

playing fallout 3 on my ps3.
At first I thought my DS4 was working, but it turned out the L2 and R2 buttons weren't working :( Also no home and select buttons.
Going back to the DS3... oh man

And I wish I could play with my DS3 on the PS4 :(

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Loving the system so far but there is somethig I don't really like about the sticks. Think I would have prefered to have the analog sticks PS3 styled shaped.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!

I forgot to post here when I got my PS4.

Well yeah I got one with Resogun (PS+) and CoD Ghosts ($10 code thing w/ brothers PS3 copy).

Really enjoying the system UI. My only issue is not being able to filter or organize content. Also, my OCD kicks in when I go to my library and it still lists the Lego Marvel demo I downloaded that I already deleted (Apparently you can't get rid of demos from your library list)

CoD Ghosts looks really impressive! I did not expect it to look so good and crisp. Yes, I have played Black Ops 2 on PC maxed out (Steam's free weekend) and I think Ghosts on PS4 looks better. I can only imagine what future titles will look like compared to their respective last gen versions (i.e. Uncharted 3 to Uncharted PS4). Also, Knack looked and played a lot better than metacritic suggests. (Demo)

e=mc^2

Gaming on: PS4 Pro, Switch, SNES Mini, Wii U, PC (i5-7400, GTX 1060)

kivi95 said:
Loving the system so far but there is somethig I don't really like about the sticks. Think I would have prefered to have the analog sticks PS3 styled shaped.

I wonder why no console maker ever made different 1st party controllers. Always the same, why never make a second or more lines?