Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583
pezus said:

Deyon ain't no Bane. He'll see

Says the guy who has a barbie doll as an avatar

Around the Network

EDIT .. I made a boo boo

Yes he is! I can’t wait to get my hands on it. I’ll be pretty busy from next week till June, so I don’t see myself buying new games for a while, but TLoU is a day one. I’ll find the time!

As for avatars ... I'll do cycles by characters. For now I'll do her and keep cycling. Later I'll go through King Slayer and Damian Marley. Closer to PS4 I'll dawn something a bit more .... Sony in nature.

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

Weedlab said:

Yes he is! I can’t wait to get my hands on it. I’ll be pretty busy from next week till June, so I don’t see myself buying new games for a while, but TLoU is a day one. I’ll find the time!

As for avatars ... I'll do cycles by characters. For now I'll do her and keep cycling. Later I'll go through King Slayer and Damian Marley. Closer to PS4 I'll dawn something a bit more .... Sony in nature.

You quoted the wrong person, but whatever I still knew it was for me since you mentioned TLOU.   Yeah, I am gonna try and not buy anymore games till I can catch up on the ones I have and finish this semester of school.

It is already time to king pezus change his Barbie avatar.

nnodley said:
Weedlab said:

You quoted the wrong person, but whatever I still knew it was for me since you mentioned TLOU.   Yeah, I am gonna try and not buy anymore games till I can catch up on the ones I have and finish this semester of school.

whoops! lol Thanks for pointing that out. I'll go edit it.

Yea, I'm not buying anything day one unless I have the time. I already have Soul Sacrifice coming in so that should keep me busy on the train/bus to school. Luckily, TLoU comes out two weeks before I finish my Masters, so if I get enough work covered I'll be able to enjoy it.

E3 is going to be HUGE, so I'll have to get my work covered in order to be on top of things.

Around the Network

[UPDATE] God of War: Ascension 1.04 update incoming tomorrow

Posted April 3rd, 2013 at 20:14 EDT by Timothy Nunes
0 Comments

UPDATE: Sony Santa Monica reached out to clarify that update 1.04 will in fact not be releasing tomorrow, but details on the upcoming 1.04 patch will be announced tomorrow. Thank you, Santa Monica, for reaching out to us for clarification.

Original: Santa Monica Studios today announced that it will release a patch for its current title God of War: Ascension.

The Twitter post tweeted by Santa Monica Studios is rather vague, because it doesn't detail much of what is to come in the pending update. However, the previous game update previewed that audio discrepancies still had yet to be remedied, and further posts this evening have indicated that this is indeed, at the very least, one part of tomorrow's patch. In response to a follower on what it included, Santa Monica said, "Audio, Level 30 - hinty enough?"

We will know more about what the update holds tomorrow, and the developer has confirmed that it will post the patch notes once the update is live. Another Twitter reply indicates that "great improvements" are coming with it, further indicating that the plagued audio issue won't be the only problem alleviated.

We will have the patch information detailed in full tomorrow once Santa Monica releases it.

http://www.psu.com/a018961/UPDATE-God-of-War--Ascension-104-update-incoming-tomorrow

Poseidon lvl 30
Hades lvl 30
Ares lvl 11
Zeus lvl 2

:>, what about you?

New Remember Me trailer.  Looks pretty awesome, but I think some of the enemies look out of place for the game.
*edit* Nevermind the trailer didn't embed right. Here's the link http://www.gamrreview.com/news/89929/new-remember-me-trailer-released-by-capcom/
and it's on the front page of VGChartz.

Don't forget Tales of Xillia

I think it's time to hype TLOU. Like hardcore. The game will be nothing less than a masterpiece, mark my words.