Happy 549 70.38%

Sad 17 2.18%

Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583
Raven722 said:
Was just thinking about this. Would anyone here be wanting to create a clan for PSN? I'd love to tag up with you guys for some Killzone or Battlefield. I know a lot of us are looking forward to Destiny and The Division as well. Would be nice to have something setup and arrange play sessions. I have not partied with a single one of you whacky bastards yet. Except for Gooch. I'm avoiding him intentionally.

I really would like that as soon I can have my PS4 in France my brother........

Around the Network
WebMasterFlex said:
Raven722 said:
Was just thinking about this. Would anyone here be wanting to create a clan for PSN? I'd love to tag up with you guys for some Killzone or Battlefield. I know a lot of us are looking forward to Destiny and The Division as well. Would be nice to have something setup and arrange play sessions. I have not partied with a single one of you whacky bastards yet. Except for Gooch. I'm avoiding him intentionally.

I really feel bad for you guys in Europe. You'll probably account for the majority of PS4 sales in the end but you aren't getting many more right now.

nnodley said:

Wolfenstein screenshots(probably PC version). :-p

This looks bad arse. Count me in. The last few games from the series I enjoyed, so I'll get this for sure.

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

pezus said:

Next gen dog AI at work in the background

Clearly Infinity Ward has once again become the driving force in innovation. Now Wolfenstein will have it. Who will copy them next?!

Raven722 said:
WebMasterFlex said:
Raven722 said:

I really feel bad for you guys in Europe. You'll probably account for the majority of PS4 sales in the end but you aren't getting many more right now.

Mannnnnnn that's just crazy in France... it's all about PS4. It's like Geek Jesus.

Some PS4's games pictures

Around the Network

I just hope the crazy demand without supply is not transforming into buyer apathy.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Sale #8 from 12 deals of Christmas sucks!
seriously? PES and Sould Sacrifice? SS is gonna be on IGC on the 24th why make it a Christmas sale? only 4 more offers left and i bet the best one will be P4G which i already have.

rutea7 said:
seriously? PES and Sould Sacrifice? SS is gonna be on IGC on the 24th why make it a Christmas sale? only 4 more offers left and i bet the best one will be P4G which i already have.

Well not everyone have PS+.  ;)

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!

pezus said:
rutea7 said:

I goddamn hope so! :O (I don't have it)

blasphemy !!!

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Raven722 said:

I'd like that.
The only one of vgchartz I have played with is EfKac.