Happy 549 70.38%

Sad 17 2.18%

Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583
Weedlab said:
Has anybody downloaded the Injustice demo? If so what are your thoughts?

Nope, but can you not decide on what avatar you want? lol 

Around the Network
Weedlab said:

Downloaded it, but haven't had a chance to play. Hopefully, after work today.

Edit: My brother said it was amazing though.

I am the Playstation Avenger.

nnodley said:
Weedlab said:

Apparently not lol I'll revert to either the King Slayer or Mya and try to keep that one. I change avatars like clothes.

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

adriane23 said:
Weedlab said:

Downloaded it, but haven't had a chance to play. Hopefully, after work today.

Edit: My brother said it was amazing though.

Sweet! When you get a chance post up and let me know what you think. I will download it tonight.

Came across these sales. I like that the Vita is making some serious effort now. I mostly neglected Japanese games this gen, but I'm open minded, so I'll give a few of them a shot on Vita (Muramasa for sure).

PlayStation Vita Sells Over 31k Units in Japan, Muramasa at 45k Week 1

April 3, 2013 Written by Jason Dunning

The Wii U may have doubled its sales from the previous week to finish at just under 23k between March 25th and 31st, but it wasn’t nearly enough to take away second place from the PlayStation Vita, which ended up with 31,795 units sold. This does represent a nearly 10k drop week-over-week, but it’s still very good for the struggling handheld.

Looking at the other PlayStation systems, the PS3 had just over 19k sold, while the PSP, who saw the biggest software debut of the week with Fate/Extra CCC, was at 12,594.

Here’s all the PlayStation games in the top 20 best sellers:

2. Fate/Extra CCC (PS3) – 72,883

4. One Piece: Pirate Warriors 2 (PS3) – 56,457

5. Muramasa: The Demon Blade (PSV) – 45,660

7. Dungeon Travelers 2: Ouritsu Tokoshan to Mamono no Fuuin (PSP) – 31,738

8. Pro Baseball Spirits 2013 (PS3) – 24,864

9. Pro Baseball Spirits 2013 (PSP) – 23,135

11. One Piece: Pirate Warriors 2 (PSV) – 17,180

12. Sei Madou Monogatari (PSV) – 16,050

13. Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix (PS3) – 15,560

15. Sword Art Online: Infinity Moment (PSP) – 13,215

16. Soul Sacrifice (PSV) – 11,577

20. Katen no Hana (PSP) – 8,644

Around the Network
pezus said:
Weedlab said:
nnodley said:
Weedlab said:

Apparently not lol I'll revert to either the King Slayer or Mya and try to keep that one. I change avatars like clothes.

I wish I could say that

This avatar is my curse

haha no worries mate! Your time is almost here. Have you decided which visage you will dawn? Deyon took your Bane.

David Cage Says PS4 Project Will Amaze You

April 3, 2013 Written by Anthony Severino

Quantic Dream has been pushing exemplary visuals on the PlayStation 3 since Heavy Rain, and has raised the bar with the upcoming supernatural thriller, Beyond. However, despite some believing that some of the highly detailed renders from the game were for a PS4 version of the game, David Cage says that’s not the case, and what his team is doing on the PS4 will leave you “amazed”.

I know that some people are surprised by what we can do on PS3 with Beyond, and we have heard many people even question whether this is a current-gen game. But trust me, if I showed you what we’re doing with the PS4 you would be amazed. It’s really surprising. It’s another world.

David Cage was among the top developers that appeared on-stage at the PS4 unveiling this past February, showing off what the system is capable of. But it sounds like Quantic Dream’s PS4 project may be even more impressive than that tech demo, considering Cage’s comments. Knowing the studio’s level of graphical fidelity they’ve achieved on the PS3, we’d wager that it’s definitely a possibility. We’ll just have to wait and see.

http://www.playstationlifestyle.net/2013/04/03/david-cage-says-ps4-project-will-amaze-you/

Anyone already with some impressions from the Injustice demo? It looks promissor, specially being made with the same engine and team of Mortal Kombat (it was the best game of the entire series, only Ultimate MK 3 could challenge it).

Weedlab said:
nnodley said:
Weedlab said:

I need to change mine, but Joel is just so damn awesome.  I'm gonna try and keep mine till TLOU comes out and then pick something else.

torok said:
Anyone already with some impressions from the Injustice demo? It looks promissor, specially being made with the same engine and team of Mortal Kombat (it was the best game of the entire series, only Ultimate MK 3 could challenge it).

I downloaded it, but I have not played it yet. I'm finishing up Sly Cooper now. After I beat the last boss I'll fire up the demo. Looks promising though.