Happy 549 70.38%

Sad 17 2.18%

Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583
DamnTastic said:
So did I miss any meaningfull reveal at vgx?

Yes this:

Around the Network

Okay so I need to assemble a team of die hard TLOU fans who feel that it is GOTY and have some time on their hands to google.

Anyone up for it? The reward is that Naughty Dog will be super happy if we.. pull it off. Even if we don't, they'll probably be happy. It involves awards.

XD

@Pezus: Good job on this thread

Not sure if somebody already mentioned it but next week at the launch of PS4 in Hong Kong dynasty warriors 8 Xtreme legends also will release, I hope it means we will see the PS4 version soon in Europe/NA aswell...

Just bought Persona 4G on Amazon for 15. I know I know ... I'm late. xD A few Vita games are on sale it seems, so I'm picking them up. Virtue's Last Reward is there for 20, but I have it on +, and I think 20 is 5 too much for it, so I'll pass ... for now. Bought over Sly 4 on Vita at 10 since I'm low on memory card space and I prefer it on the card.

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

Around the Network
pezus said:
Weedlab said:
Just bought Persona 4G on Amazon for 15. I know I know ... I'm late. xD A few Vita games are on sale it seems, so I'm picking them up. Virtue's Last Reward is there for 20, but I have it on +, and I think 20 is 5 too much for it, so I'll pass ... for now. Bought over Sly 4 on Vita at 10 since I'm low on memory card space and I prefer it on the card.

Fuck, why is it never on sale on Amazon UK or PSN?!

haha ... those deals will come your way in time I am sure. I put them in my cart and monitor them daily, so that's how I'm aware of these things. I'm eying that Spider-man game next since it's the best portable version of it, and from what people who have played it on Vita have told me, it's pretty good. Have you got Killzone on Vita? And you played Virtue's LW on Vita, right? If so how was it? Someone here told me they played it. My backlog, work and studies have kept me from it.

pezus said:
Hopped straight into Jak II and WOW, what a massive improvement. Graphics are much smoother AND it's in an open city AND the combat is way more fun now. Punching an enemy feels good. The storytelling also seem to be a great improvement. Feels like a modern day ND game, almost xD

Jak 3 has always been my favorite but they are each very unique.  Precursor has the most charm, 2 has the most challenge and best combat, 3 has the best open world and platforming and story.

Get Your Portable ID!Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers

pezus said:
r3tr0gam3r1337 said:
a treat for ant GT fan, /

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WRBc0G7Lb0A

Damn. Something about GT3 looks really good

glad you like it, it took me a while to get the ideal setup this morning but once it was there it ran like silk when it didn't stutter.

Current PC build:

Asus Z97I-Plus, i5 4790K @ 4.6ghz, EVGA GTX 980 ACX 2.0 1377/1853/124%, Corsair Vengence Pro 2400mhz 2x 8192mb, Corsair RM850, Corsair H80i, 120GB OCZ Vertex 3 SSD, 750GB Seagate Momentus XT SSHD, 320GB Weston Digital HDD, Corsair 230T, Corsair K50 Raptor, HP XQ500AA mouse, Windows 10 Pro 64bit. iiyama Pro Lite G2773HS 120Hz 1Ms G2G gaming monitor.

I guess I am the only one but I also want this Hong Kong bundle :s

PS4 should have been region free :(.