How does this make you feel?

Happy 549 70.38%

Sad 17 2.18%

Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583

I cannot be the only one seriously excited about the idea of EverQuest Next being on the PS4.

Around the Network
Raven722 said:
I cannot be the only one seriously excited about the idea of EverQuest Next being on the PS4.

Nope I am hyped as shit for it to come to ps4.  I'm just now applying for the Everquest Next Landmark beta on pc.  Hope I can get a key.

bananaking21 said:
^^basically low stock

mmmm i see. oh well. 

^ Okay Pezus you win. Forza 5 > GT6 in meta. xD

And Fcuk yea I'm down for Everquest! I enjoyed the last one so I expect good things on PS4.

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

spurgeonryan said:
Can someone tell me how to play emulated games on my psp. Just Message it to me since it my be against the rules to post that stuff here.

also...what is this VGX? I do not remember ever hearing about it before.

VGX is bascially a revamped VGA.  I think it's 3 hours long tomorrow at 6pm eastern.  Will have all the same stuff as what the vga's did, but I think will have a ton more world premieres for games and new announcements.  It's also only being streamed online and not on Spike like usual.  Or I'm wrong and it is on TV, but I can't find it. 

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
Can someone tell me how to play emulated games on my psp. Just Message it to me since it my be against the rules to post that stuff here.

its the VGA's, Video Game Awards. but this year they are calling it the VGX. they usually have a lot of publishers announcing stuff. Uncharted, TLoU were announced at VGA's of previous years. Nintendo is attending this years VGX as well. expect announcements or trailers from microsoft, sony and nintendo there. also a lot of third party stuff too. there are rumors of FallOut 4 being announced.

nnodley said:
spurgeonryan said:

VGX is bascially a revamped VGA.  I think it's 3 hours long tomorrow at 6pm eastern.  Will have all the same stuff as what the vga's did, but I think will have a ton more world premieres for games and new announcements.  It's also only being streamed online and not on Spike like usual.  Or I'm wrong and it is on TV, but I can't find it. 

im pretty sure its on Spike TV as well. but they are streaming it too. basically this event can become a big event like Gamescom and TGS if they keep this up. so streaming it could rank in some serious cash. 

spurgeonryan said:
I usually only watch stuff on spike. To bad they are missing it and G4 does nothing now.
What is your sig from?

My sig is from the latest trailer of Infamous Second Son

bananaking21 said:
nnodley said:
spurgeonryan said:

im pretty sure its on Spike TV as well. but they are streaming it too. basically this event can become a big event like Gamescom and TGS if they keep this up. so streaming it could rank in some serious cash. 

I hope it is, but I looked and couldn't find it.  I'll check again.  I wouldn't see why they wouldn't continue showing it on TV like they did with VGA's before.

nnodley said:

I hope it is, but I looked and couldn't find it.  I'll check again.  I wouldn't see why they wouldn't continue showing it on TV like they did with VGA's before.

no idea, but i dont really care. its not like i am going to watch it. its 3 hours long, and after PS4 all Access, i seen how spike does ads. those 3 hours will be filled with useless ads and commercials.